8.7

1. May 22, 2011
    Can I say FUN! Jump in a giant Robo and go to town! Whats not to like! (i need to fill the 150char minimum, definitly get this game, why can't I submit this review yet)
  2. Mar 1, 2013
    This game is awesome! Nobody has ever succeeded in making you feel the scale of a giant robot since this game. The maps are quite large with plenty of big buildings just begging to be toppled. The robots 'special moves' are just fun to watch, and the controls present a challenging but immersive experience. Didn't play much multiplayer, but the single player experience alone is worth it and the idea of multiplayer is promising if you have a buddy interested in the game. Expand
  3. Nov 13, 2010
    I have to give this game a lower score because the action is slow and the camera angles and controls aren't that great. The level progression is boring. What is great is that it feels like your in a real town. I controlled my character and stood in front of a train thinking they wouldn't have bothered programming a reaction....I flew up into the rafters and it was hilarious. This game has hidden detail.

The concept of this game is great, but after awhile it will get boring. Get this if its cheap.

1. It's hard to go wrong with giant robots blowing stuff up, but Enix's latest effort goes one step further with a novel control scheme. [Feb 2003, p.93]
    If you want a game with complex play, this is the one. Like I said before, the twists will keep any gamer coming back for more.
  3. While the game is sometimes hampered by its nostalgia, it successfully and entertainingly captures the feel of controlling a giant robot like no other game has in the past.