8.9

1. AmericanKid
    Feb 4, 2005
    This game is the best game ever...
  2. AlexL.
    Mar 22, 2004
    Great game, would be a 10 in strategy series if only tactical combat could be controlled.
  3. FengxianL.
    May 24, 2005
    This game is the bomb, because you can capture enemies and even steal their item! Yeah! Even Part 10.
    Feb 24, 2004
    I loved the other ROT3K titles and this one doesn't disappoint.
  5. Zanshiro
    Feb 29, 2004
    A return to Ruler-based play, another twist in the series, but I love the world map view now, as well as the adjustments done to the games.
  6. rtkfan
    Feb 22, 2005
    Would be a 10 if the office in a duel coul be controlled, map will be bigger, food is store and transport around, can set fire on the enemy's food or take their food.

1. The sheer amount of ways you can put your officers and troops to use in each turn is extremely daunting at the start, but if you're the type that gets sucked in by these types of titles, you'll be ruling China before you know it.
    Sports not only improved visuals and a fantastic jazzy soundtrack, but the real changes lie in streamlined gameplay and a very different perspective. Unlike the other eight before it, this title follows the events depicted in the "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" novel.
  3. I’ve always enjoyed the series’ simple, yet addicting premise, and hopefully you will to. That, my friends, is the only true recommendation I can give.