RTX Red Rock PlayStation 2

5.0

1. Feb 10, 2014
    This game was my favorite growing up and I still love it. I think the critics were really harsh about it. Yes the story line's cheesy, and yes the graphics aren't the best, but it's an old PS2 game that deserves more credit than it got. People criticize the game play but I don't hear anyone else criticizing the loose controls on Assassin's Creed and how they're storyline bashes anThis game was my favorite growing up and I still love it. I think the critics were really harsh about it. Yes the story line's cheesy, and yes the graphics aren't the best, but it's an old PS2 game that deserves more credit than it got. People criticize the game play but I don't hear anyone else criticizing the loose controls on Assassin's Creed and how they're storyline bashes an honorable Christian monk order. The music and level design are what make this game so great and no one gives it credit for that. Expand

1. If anything lets the game down it’s this combat system, which really doesn’t need to be there.
    Fails to deliver where it counts. The gameplay is unfocused and bland, and from a purely superficial level, it has its share of technical problems too.
  3. It is the combat that is the most disappointing aspect, despite the game offering such elements as piloting buggies, donning a space suit before exiting space stations, and using jetpacks.