7.4

Jul 25, 2007
    Awesome Game!! Best one yet.
  2. SiasS.
    Jul 31, 2007
    Little flaws here and there does not keep this from being very entertaining, if you love rugby get it. Will sell well in serious rugby playing countries. Get this because there wont be one next year.
  3. DavidJ.
    Jul 31, 2007
    Terrible game, it's Rugby 06 but with weird team selections.
  4. NickV.
    Jul 31, 2007
    Basically the same game as Rugby 06. What a waste of money.
  5. RandyD.
    Aug 24, 2007
    Only a slight step up from rugby 06. Graphics with probably the most improvement of all, and camera angles aswell. Lack of knowledge in terms of player rosters, player attributes out of date, also noticed alot of double ups in players. Could have alot of potential if was made for playstation 3.
  6. FranksterG.
    Aug 3, 2007
    I'm loving it. Great new cameras that really emphasize the action and way better graphics than last time out. Roll on the World Cup!!
  7. EvanO.
    Mar 7, 2008
    This game is very fun to play, very addicting, and incredibly simple to learn. There is one MAJOR glitch though: When one of your players is injured, and you have no one who plays their position on your bench, the player you put in will not be able to catch the ball! I just lost a game where I was down by 4 in the 77th minute, my star player gets hurt, and immediately my replacement drops This game is very fun to play, very addicting, and incredibly simple to learn. There is one MAJOR glitch though: When one of your players is injured, and you have no one who plays their position on your bench, the player you put in will not be able to catch the ball! I just lost a game where I was down by 4 in the 77th minute, my star player gets hurt, and immediately my replacement drops two balls, causing 2 scrums, which of course, makes me lose the game! Expand
  8. AndrewS.
    Jul 25, 2007
    Exactly the same as the last edition, if not worse.
  9. MikeF.
    Aug 15, 2007
    Few subtle changes make it a better game over Rugby 06, but nothing that will blow you away. Though I liked the fireworks after winning the World Cup with the AB's and the fact the game now prevents noobs like my mates always running offside and shouting at the telly. Bring on the next-gen version please!
  10. JohnD.
    Aug 19, 2007
    I enjoyed playing this game as a lot of the player movement is very realistic and the game play runs smoothly. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of glitches that plague all sports games: you can run right beside someone and not tackle them, people right beside the ball will not join the ruck, and moves are painful to execute. etc. But for these fickle errors, the game would be a I enjoyed playing this game as a lot of the player movement is very realistic and the game play runs smoothly. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of glitches that plague all sports games: you can run right beside someone and not tackle them, people right beside the ball will not join the ruck, and moves are painful to execute. etc. But for these fickle errors, the game would be a masterpiece. It flows well, the squads are there or there abouts, multiplayer is mint, and the cpu level is high. The worst thing about the whole game though is the music. I get sick of muting and unmuting my tv all the time to cut out the music. Expand
  11. NathanI.
    Aug 9, 2007
    Too much like 06. rosters are too much out of date. probably not worth buying if you have rugby 06 already. just wait for rugby 10. playing positions given to lots of the players are incorrect.
  12. JamesW.
    Jul 31, 2007
    Good game, but very little changed from previous edition, little faults in gameplay still apparent, would expect more from this sequel.
  13. KeirenM.
    Aug 31, 2007
    The graphics are good and controls but why havent they still made it playable online fifa games do so why not rugby games its not fair.
  14. Jan 8, 2013
    the best rugby game of all time hands down its better than any current gen game as great as jonah lomu ps1 game and that game is amazing aswell hopefully they make a rugby 14

Rugby 08's greatest asset is the simplicity of the controls. Rugby's a fast-moving sport, with lots of things to do, but almost every action feels intuitive.
  2. Ultimately, you don’t need to be well-schooled in the sport to get a kick out of Rugby 08 - and if you’re not, the rollicking good time you’ll have will pique your interest. Sporting all the best players in the world, plenty of depth, and the chance to smash some helmet-less faces into the mud, it’s a title that we can really sink our teeth into.
  3. If you don’t know what rugby is or think of it as a poor-man’s football, this game will teach you what it’s all about, and entertain you. It’s a fast-paced sports game, and that translates well in any language.