• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
8.9

1. Nov 19, 2012
    This is a good game overall. The gameplay can be a little difficult at first, but it is possible to continue defeating the computer. The animations are not perfect, but graphics are decent for 2004. Some of the characters are borderline racist or sexist, I'm not sure which, but I'm not going to take this seriously. I'd rather play the sequels but I don't have an X360. This is good enough and you should pick up this game if you like fighters. Expand
  2. Dec 20, 2011
    My guilty pleasure to play with friends. I don't play it because it's particularly good or anything; I play it because it's hilarious and the controls are somehow ridiculously fun to play if you've got a few like-minded friends.

Also it makes for a great conversation starter when people walk in the room and see you maxing out an embarrassment meter while you're playing a busty teacher and
    your friend is playing a nasty Brazilian nurse. Expand

1. Sadly, it's still hard to really pull off your basic wrestling moves with any regularity, and more often than not, you'll be repeating the same move over and over again.
    Gallery mode (aka Pants Around Ankles mode) lets sexually repressed gamers get ridiculously close to some virtual flesh.
  3. While the game's wrestling mechanics are sound, the game's overwrought method of titillation gets completely in the way of the action, and the game's campy-to-a-fault story mode is just plain terrible.