8.4

1. Jan 19, 2011
    Definitely a Devil May Cry sort of a clone. The diskarmor mechanics are strange and not as intuitive as I'd like, what with the combos and upgrades.

The graphics and level design are great and spooky, and they take me back to Shadow of the Colossus, but the dialogue and cut-scenes are pretty terrible. Rygar's speech is the worst.

This is the best rating I'd give for a game I don't have
    interest in playing for very long. Doesn't mean it won't work for the console action gamer, especially if you like DMC or similar games. Expand
  2. Mar 31, 2013
    My brother got this for christmas a very long time ago.. The game is outstanding, absolutely great. I like the gameplay and the area's you discover, whats most fun is the puzzles you do. Some parts you will go into circles but if you watch carefully and concentrate enough then you will like it.

1. A good couple of days stylish thrash-'em-up violence. Not much variety, but plenty of fun to be had, we feel. [GamesMaster]
  2. With plenty of unlockables, action packed gameplay and awesome graphics. This is a must-buy for an action/adventure fan. But with the short play time, this is a tempting rental for everyone else.
  3. Stunningly beautiful - jaw-dropping at times... One of the finest action games I've ever played. [Jan 2003, p.137]