• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: May 20, 2002
7.8

1. Apr 30, 2011
    Night of 100 Frights is so hideously produced that you'll be laughing more than the laugh track, except you'll be laughing at it. Pros: Impressive graphics; stays true to the TV series; it has an integrated laugh track! Cons: Dull gameplay; poor controls; it's way too easy for experienced gamers.
  2. AndrewJ.
    Jul 25, 2003
    This game is fun until repetitiveness sets in and it becomes somewhat dull. Trying to move Scooby Doo can sometimes be tricky, but I did love the corny laugh track whenever Scooby did something funny.
  3. KRISTIHODGE
    Aug 11, 2002
    I ENJOY PLAYING THIS GAME JUST AS MUCH AS MY 4 YEAR OLD! THE ONLY TROUBLE WE ARE HAVING, IS REACHING THE LAST WARP GATE OF THE GAME. MY SON HAS SOLVED 94% OF THE GAME. I JUST WISH WE COULD FINISH IT. I AM TRULY AMAZED WITH THE GRAPHICS. WELL WORTH THE 40.00 THAT I PAID FOR THE GAME.
  4. DaveNightmare
    Feb 7, 2005
    This game is outstanding. Childish and immature. Just like me. It rocks.
  5. JamesP.
    Jun 16, 2002
    I love the game its the best! The camra angles could have been better though.
  6. SBSpence
    Jul 16, 2002
    This a solid platform game with that extra special "hook" ESPECIALLY if your a big time Scooby fan! The graphics are as close to a 10 as a platform game can get! The unneeded difficulty on couple of the levels, and the HORRIBLE camera controls are the only negaive on this otherwise stellar title. This one is pure camp...and is a keeper! :)
  7. Feb 19, 2011
    Scooby Doo! Night of 100 Frights falls short of a good game because of poor plat forming, the story is painfully dull, and having to revisit areas just to find some equipment is pretty boring but necessary, the best part of this game is admittedly the puzzles and Scooby's charm, but even with all the flaws for some reason I still had some fun with this game, but it's not one I couldScooby Doo! Night of 100 Frights falls short of a good game because of poor plat forming, the story is painfully dull, and having to revisit areas just to find some equipment is pretty boring but necessary, the best part of this game is admittedly the puzzles and Scooby's charm, but even with all the flaws for some reason I still had some fun with this game, but it's not one I could recommend, you may want to try this game but know what your getting into. Expand

1. The only downside to Night Of 100 Frights is the sheer lack of originality and so-so difficulty level.
    If you’re looking for an adventure game with familiar characters, some pretty funny jokes, and a laugh track, well, there’s just no where else to turn.
  3. One of those rarities that lives up to the spirit of its subject matter while also dishing out a reasonably decent gameplay experience.