7.6

1. Apr 1, 2013
    I guess this game had so much influence on me like no other game before. I played the Shadow Man on N64 at 10 years xD. As Shadow Man 2econd Coming was released in Germany the only way to play it was to get the censored version with green blood etc. But that doesn't matter. From the beginning I knew this is a other game I played before. Every detail in this game made me getting moreI guess this game had so much influence on me like no other game before. I played the Shadow Man on N64 at 10 years xD. As Shadow Man 2econd Coming was released in Germany the only way to play it was to get the censored version with green blood etc. But that doesn't matter. From the beginning I knew this is a other game I played before. Every detail in this game made me getting more interested to the story. I really felt the whole atmosphere of this part. I enjoyed every second playing Mike as the dark Shadow Man. For me this is the best game I've ever played. At an Age of 23 now, I play every kind of games. Some as a pro others as casual. The Story is not too realistic and not too much fantasy. I liked the kind of method of the developers to make you nervous in some situations and after a short time even relaxed trying to find out how to get at the other end off the cliff. The enemies were not easy at all but you dont have to destroy your controller on the other side very balanced. I have a old PS3 from 2007 just to have the opinion to play Mike whenever i want Expand

1. Sure there’s problems, but the game does just enough right to suck you into the story, into the character and into each location to ensure you’ll keep playing.
    Supposing you can get passed the dull visuals, your guaranteed to run into boredom and confusion once everything is explored which is a hard pill to swallow trying to find what to do next.
  3. The forbidding graphics and refreshingly mature storyline are a plus, but the somewhat wonky controls and melodramatic dialogue tend to become tiresome quickly.