• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Mar 5, 2001
  • Also On: PC
7.6

1. Jul 31, 2014
    It looked really interesting and had a lot of potential with the story it was going for but the graphics were outdated even for its time, the main character was horribly proportioned and apparently retarded as well. Although I don't base how much I like a game off of how it looks or how the characters look, the main reason I didn't like this game was that the main objectives were not clear...AT ALL. There is no direction on what you need to do or where you need to go and although that may be fine if you've played the game before and don't need it but as a first time player it's very off putting. Likewise, due to this I didn't get very far before getting SUPER frustrated. I hate using guides/cheats to play my games but it was the only way I could figure out how to complete the first area. I'm a girl who plays lots of puzzle games and platforming games so I'm typically good at figuring things out on my own but.... geezus, this game had ZERO direction or clues so I spent my time that I had basically wandering around not sure what to do. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone unless I want them to pull their hair out in frustration. Expand

1. Largely ignored by the mainstream gaming press, this fabulous epic of a game will draw you in with both its warmth and its ever-increasing tale.
  2. Gamers willing to invest the time required to unravel the title's mysteries will discover one of the PS2's most enjoyable games and one of the most original adventure games to grace a console.
  3. It is a bit on the short side, but the upside is a fantastic plot that has numerous side stories to it that cannot all be experienced in a single play.