Shadow of Rome PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Feb 8, 2005
8.4

1. Dennis
    Feb 22, 2005
    I just thought it was pretty badly done game. Shame on Capcom for putting just bad performance on this.
  2. CarlR.
    Feb 15, 2005
    I did not find this to be a good fun experience that is worth $50! The violence is almost funny -- it's like the developers just wanted to splash as much blood as possibel without it being realistic. It is an amatuer designed game -- I am surprised it is a capcom offering.
  3. ElenaK.
    Feb 3, 2005
    So bad... Capcom must pay the money for me.
  4. JohnT.
    Feb 10, 2005
    This game is not worth the money. The violence is way over the top and the stealth action is done by folks in Kindergarten of game making!

#21 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#29 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. games(TM)
    The brutality of the battles is Shadow Of Rome’s saviour, ensuring the joys of arena battles outshine the gloom of the needless padding and provide guilty thrills that little else can offer. [Feb 2005, p.95]
  2. Packs some of the most brutal hand-to-hand combat ever, and there's plenty of story and intrigue to conveniently justify all the gory violence.
    It's regrettably hindered by below-average stealth elements. The result is a game that oozes potential but ultimately fails to deliver greatness.