8.7

1. AgE
    Oct 21, 2005
    One of the best snowboarding games ever made. Pity the sequel was canned (was being produced by Treyarch!!) :-(
  2. LennonS.
    Dec 7, 2002
    Is the boom handling is hard but the world is bigger then other snowboard games and u can go back to the start. Tricks is the sh...
  3. Mac
    Sep 23, 2003
    As a answer to one of the critics: "Electronic Gaming Monthly- Once you slide past something you need, you can't back up : that sucks." How do you back up on a mountain??!!!??? Stupid! I love the game!!!
  4. P.H.
    Mar 1, 2002
    Brilliant, but a little tricky.
  5. MikeyMan
    Dec 12, 2002
    Loooooove the game. it is a bit tricky to get some of the sponsors though. havent finished it, and I definitely need tips.. mail me if you finished it.
  6. JennyC.
    Jul 26, 2002
    I love this game - it`s actually kinda hard to find the stuff and beginners can`t really be good at it but with the time you get to know the buttons you`ll get really good :) love it !! :D

#72 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. Considering the remarkably silly subject matter, Palmer’s does an excellent job of providing some seriously enjoyable gaming.
    If you can't get enough of Hawk or Hoffman, or dig the snowboarding scene and like solid trick-based games, this one's a sick choice.
  3. A solid and enjoyable snowboarding game that successfully brings Tony Hawk to the mountain.