• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Oct 20, 2005
8.1

1. Nathdman
    Feb 9, 2006
    This game seriously dissapoints me. I was hoping that it would be like the best shining force games, 1 and 2. But it changed for the worst.
  2. Dec 30, 2010
    this game is evil and evil to its rotten core . if you have played shining force 1 , 2 , 3 , and cd you know why. it dumps the turned based stratagy for craptacular hack and slash . so its no longer a SRPG but a hack n Slash RPG that is dull on all fronts . this game was made during sega's dark years of making nothing but rancid games and i should have expected this but my love for the oldthis game is evil and evil to its rotten core . if you have played shining force 1 , 2 , 3 , and cd you know why. it dumps the turned based stratagy for craptacular hack and slash . so its no longer a SRPG but a hack n Slash RPG that is dull on all fronts . this game was made during sega's dark years of making nothing but rancid games and i should have expected this but my love for the old shining force games made me wana believe this was gona be every bit or even some what close to as great as thoose classic games where . alas it hurt to see one of my favorite series puked all over such as this. Collapse

#91 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

It's great fun, a fantastic example of substance and style, and provides depth at nearly every turn. What better way to combat the armies of darkness?
  2. In the end, Neo contains all of the Shining that gamers are looking for, but none of the Force.
  3. It's a long game whose simplistic but satisfying combat can be quite addictive, but mostly for meticulous players who don't get frustrated easily.