8.6

1. Apr 25, 2013
    I have to say I have Never had such fun in multiplayer. Shrek 2 is one of the best multiplayer experiences of the PS2 having a great story and a great number of quests This a must have for those Who love MP
  2. Oct 28, 2014
    Literally god-tier game. SOMEHOW managed to top shrek 1 the video game. Whilst playing this game, my mother saw me playing it and she instantly collapsed on her knees, and began crying over simply seeing the insane, realistic graphics that are held within this compact cd. I cried nightly for a year because my brain could not even function due to playing this beautiful gift shrek hasLiterally god-tier game. SOMEHOW managed to top shrek 1 the video game. Whilst playing this game, my mother saw me playing it and she instantly collapsed on her knees, and began crying over simply seeing the insane, realistic graphics that are held within this compact cd. I cried nightly for a year because my brain could not even function due to playing this beautiful gift shrek has blessed upon this humble planet. 10/10 would let game penetrate shrektum. Expand

1. The most redeeming factor of the Shrek 2 game is the story and dialogue. The entire Shrek empire rests strongly on the shoulders of the Dreamwork’s writing staff and this game benefits greatly from their abilities.
  2. The game is put together pretty well, but the game is very simple and very short. On top of that, the lame wordplay and fart jokes that pass for humor just don't cut it.
  3. It appeals to all gamers of any age, gender, or style of gaming. It has a bit for everyone, action, puzzles, adventure, comedy and it set in a popular film world.