Shrek the Third PlayStation 2

6.1

1. SiR.
    Aug 22, 2007
    The graphics were appauling, and so was the gamepley.
  2. Dannyl.
    May 19, 2007
    The graphics are great, the game play is fantstic, it follows the story almost perfectly! A must have for any Shrek fan.
  3. Dec 27, 2014
    Your typical beat-em-up, with a few platforming sequences. You run around famous Shrek-releated landscapes, beating up bad guys and collecting coins to buy power ups. You can run past most of the enemies, which is really handy if you're just rushing through the game. There's also some innuendo (which gave this game a PG rating in the UK) to keep the adults entertained, but even that didn'tYour typical beat-em-up, with a few platforming sequences. You run around famous Shrek-releated landscapes, beating up bad guys and collecting coins to buy power ups. You can run past most of the enemies, which is really handy if you're just rushing through the game. There's also some innuendo (which gave this game a PG rating in the UK) to keep the adults entertained, but even that didn't make me enjoy the game.

The Shrek 2 (PS2/Xbox) game is ways better than this. I recommend you to stick to that.
  4. Jun 25, 2016
    All I remember about this game is that it was good but nothing special. The graphics were good, playing the game was decent and the story was alright. I reckon this game pleased massive Shrek fans at the time and I admit it did partially please me. But I also definitely remember it having parts which on the other hand were boring, empty and forgettable.

To sum up, it was a decent game

To sum up, it was a decent game but far from being a world-beater. Expected really, for this franchise.

#46 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#59 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

1. The mini-games are simple and entertaining, especially for the kids. I got far more enjoyment watching my daughter play that I did playing myself.
  2. It won’t keep mature gamers’ attention for very long, but kids will love it.
  3. While there are certainly worse movie-license games out there, Shrek the Third still feels slapdash and thoughtless, plus its function to entertain is overwhelmed by its function to make money.