Silent Hill: Origins PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Mar 4, 2008
7.4

1. Oct 3, 2015
    Muy buen juego, realmente me gusto y me la pase muy bien con el, Buena historia , un personaje en cuando vas avanzando te cae cara vez mejor , Un buen SH sin mas .
  2. Jun 12, 2011
    So far it's the last game in the series to use fixed camera angles. It's not as good as its predecessors, but it does at least live up to the name of Silent Hill. I also liked that your only weapons could break, so you're never truly safe. Combat in this game is a bit difficult, which can either be frustrating or make the game more thrilling - I found it to be more thrilling, becauseSo far it's the last game in the series to use fixed camera angles. It's not as good as its predecessors, but it does at least live up to the name of Silent Hill. I also liked that your only weapons could break, so you're never truly safe. Combat in this game is a bit difficult, which can either be frustrating or make the game more thrilling - I found it to be more thrilling, because combat in SH games isn't supposed to be easy. You're supposed to want to run instead of fight. Also the atmosphere is great, like most of the series, and though the graphics are a bit too clean at times (the opening house on fire sequence is a bit cheesy looking and the final boss is the same way). The other monsters are some of the most twisted and disturbing in the series. Also it has a sort of sense of incoherency, which has always been pleasing to me in the Silent Hill series. Expand
  3. Mar 10, 2014
    No es el mejor Silent Hill, pero se compensa gracias a su historia, ambientacion y sonido, lo malo es que la calidad grafica esta por debajo del Silent Hill 2, y el control de camara es lago tosco.
  4. Aug 12, 2016
    Must play for SH fans, on ps2 emulator works very well.
    Much, much better than home&garden or downpour.. .
  5. Jan 29, 2015
    Great game, the experience is even better with headphones on. You explore around the town to figure out the mystery behind a girl you found in a house fire.

#4 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2008
#5 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2008

1. Silent Hill Origins might be the weakest installment in the series, but it’s a testament to the quality of the franchise when the weakest entry is still this good.
  2. Play Magazine
    For 30 bucks, the capable haunts here are worth this house of horrors. [May 2008, p.60]
  3. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    There are moments that'll have you on the edge of your seat, but unwieldy combat and easy enemies takes away the fear. [May 2008, p.70]