Siren PlayStation 2

7.8

1. Nov 9, 2013
    Its a pretty good game, but its rather hard at some points... I was on and off with this game, sometimes I would not play for a year because I got stuck, I did end up finishing it but not 100% with all the archives and mini games... It was one of the hardest survival games iv played! and you need a lot of patients.
    Took over 14 hours all together...felt forever! You die easily, your
    Took over 14 hours all together...felt forever! You die easily, your partners don't help you like they do in the other games, you need perfect timing before striking your attack. The art style looks great though and has a interesting story, maybe that's why I wouldn't give up!
    Personally Siren 2 is a lot better and bigger, also fixes all the bugs from the first, there is a easy mode! I beat this game before the first, better controls and is actually fun most the time xD
    Over all, it was hard but its not a bad game, worth a try for sure!! With out Siren 1 there wouldn't be the rest of the series!
  2. Oct 3, 2015
    Es uno de los videojuegos mas difíciles de la historia de los videjuegos ( y no exagero ni un pelo ) , una de las historias mas bizarras y extrañas , pero que por supuesto todo esta excelentemente implantado . Un juego que no tiene nada que envidiar con sagas de terror mas famosas como Silent Hill o Project Zero
  3. GrahamM.
    Sep 7, 2004
    A good Survival-Horror game.

#56 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#9 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. A mixed bag, pairing a genuinely frightening horror experience with gameplay that's somewhat hit or miss.
  2. If you’re patient and relish a good challenge, hear the call of the Siren, open your mind and prepare to be utterly terrified.
  3. The sight jacking feature is one of the most ingenious inclusions, and something that now it’s here, I wonder just why it hasn’t cropped up in the gaming world somewhere before.