8.4

1. RicoC.
    Jun 12, 2002
    I play this game for a long time now and am always coming back to it. This is the kind of game that really is worth every cent of its cost.
  2. DanielS.
    May 30, 2004
    This game is a dream! And one of the best PS2 games of all time. Most important to me is that it just makes me dream away with its wonderful landscapes and great soundtrack. The developers did really great in creating a wonderful new world and doing something different than everyone else is doing. But I guess the masses will never digest anything so beautiful if it doesn't have guns This game is a dream! And one of the best PS2 games of all time. Most important to me is that it just makes me dream away with its wonderful landscapes and great soundtrack. The developers did really great in creating a wonderful new world and doing something different than everyone else is doing. But I guess the masses will never digest anything so beautiful if it doesn't have guns and blood and the latest graphics engine. It's a shame. Because games like these don't get the success they deserve by todays oh-so-cool gamer kiddies, I really think the gaming community is going down. Collapse
  3. BenF.
    Jun 22, 2009
    I totally agree with everyone else, great game exciting missions, sure it can be frustrating but when you complete some of the more challenging missions they are truly satisfying. Good variety in the landscapes and excitement. Also how cool was it finding the garden of eden at the end... trippy ! two thumbs way up.
  4. Feb 10, 2014
    !!*This game is the reason I play with Inverted controls on ALL Game Genres*!! The challenge it offers in the higher levels is unmatched. I personally think it has High Replay Value.
  5. Enthasius
    Jun 27, 2002
    A flight sim game that doesn't need guns or over-elaborate conrols, yet still gets the blood pumping and gives people an opportunity to be blown by the wind, get shocked by low cloud thunderstorms, and fly in aircraft like the m-e-262, or the awesome stealth fighter! Breathtaking stuff, but it may suffer from some due to its genre, after all, not many people are heavily into flight A flight sim game that doesn't need guns or over-elaborate conrols, yet still gets the blood pumping and gives people an opportunity to be blown by the wind, get shocked by low cloud thunderstorms, and fly in aircraft like the m-e-262, or the awesome stealth fighter! Breathtaking stuff, but it may suffer from some due to its genre, after all, not many people are heavily into flight orientated games. Expand
  6. Sep 13, 2010
    Frustration is there, but it is still a boat load of fun in the end. Extremely low end visuals will demand the player go in looking for more than just a pretty face, but they will find their dedication to be well worth it.

1. Should you feed this particular 12 shiny purple centimetres of powerful, liberating gameplay to your hungry PS2, you’ll be grateful too: you won’t remove it until you’ve finished the whole thing at least twice.
  2. Sky Odyssey brings all sorts of elements from "Pilot Wings" and packs them together with a fligh-based adventure, making this a fresh original title that you must have.
    Mildly enjoyable, but I found it hardly engaging.