8.8

1. Nov 14, 2013
    Sly 3 is by far one of the greatest platformers for the PlayStation 2. The mechanics are simple and easy to get used to, the voice acting is great, the puzzles are orderly set out puzzles accompanied by great and smooth controls. The graphics and the art style is great for a PlayStation 2, and as simple as the game is, it can often pose a great challenge.
  2. Feb 29, 2012
    best series ever. Hands down. Very fun gameplay, likeable characters, etc. Whats not to love? Good graphics too. The people who rated it bad, cant get past the boss fights LOL!!!!
  3. May 23, 2011
    This is a great finish to one of the best overall series ever you must buy it all the people are fun to play as especially the guru a must own 10/10!!!
  4. Apr 12, 2013
    Since childhood I have been playing the Sly Cooper games and I loved this one. I liked the new concept of bringing in new characters to complete the greatest heist/mission the gang ever conceived yet relating the plot to Sly's past. I also liked the new usage of vehicles like planes and boats. Boss battles are frustrating and difficult but satisfying once completed. My only complaint is having to choose the right thing to say during a conversation, I thought that was unnecessary, but all in all I loved the third installment. Even though the games came out years ago I find myself playing them over summer vacation year after year as they are timeless fun for all ages. Expand
  5. Jun 30, 2013
    I actually liked this game the most of the PS2 Sly era,this is one of the best games for the PS2.
    It got everything from Thievius Raccoonus and Band of Thieves,and with the new minigames,it's the best in series (for me at least).
    All in all,this game gets a 9/10.
  6. PMG
    Jun 27, 2014
    This is my childhood favorite combining the best from Sly 1 and 2, without most of the shortcomings. The ability to replay misions over Sly 2 was great and the charactar roster was greatly expanded. As for the gameplay it is as good as ever, but now you can sail. I can't tell you how many hours i've spent and coins i've colected on the great sea. Though the campain was shorter than Sly 2 it still managed to pack quite a punch, get it, get it? Couse it's SuckerPunch and yeah you get it. Expand
  7. Nov 20, 2010
    This game cannot match up to the awesomeness of the second one, but it still is a great game. The character designs only get better, the difficulty is raised, the character relationships are really getting tension, and the way the characters develop make you attached to them like in a movie. The problems i had with it though were: The ending, Some of the characters have different voices, and it's way too short. But hey, that doesnt take away from the awesomeness. This is one video game series that deserves a movie (CGI though, live-action would be really weird) Collapse

1. All in all, this raccoon's game is still fun - no need to call Animal Control just yet. [Nov 2005, p.146]
  2. Though on this, the third time around, the game's template is starting to feel a tad formulaic, it's stil a formula that works well, and fans of the series should be well pleased. [Nov 2005, p.92]
  3. It's safe to say that Sly 3 doesn't expand on the series like Sly 2 did, as it feels more like an add-on adventure than a completely whole game in itself.