8.7

1. StephanK.
    Aug 10, 2005
    What a load of junk. A wannabe steal game that gets punched, stomped on, and thrown off a 10-story building by games such a Splinter Cell and Thief. Actually, you can't even compare them to each other. Sly is a game that makes me feel like I'm controlling some cartoon character. WAY too kiddie and overall just plain crap.
  2. Apr 14, 2012
    I got the game free off the Playstation Network for being a Plus member. I was expecting a poorly designed game that crapped on classic adventure games. I got what I expected.

The only good thing to come of playing this game was it reminded me to go back and replay Banjoe Kazooie. Now THAT was a good adventure game. Also, the hardest enemy in this game was the Camera. I've never in my

Also, the hardest enemy in this game was the Camera. I've never in my life played a game where the camera was so utterly bad it took away from the game.

As polished a platformer as you'll find this year...Its sterling production values accentuate its smooth, sublime gameplay. Heck, even the mini-games are polished.
  2. Represents everything good about gaming. Hands down, the best platform game of 2002.
  3. From the impressive level designs to the brilliant cutscenes, this game delivers in all departments. I just wished that the experienced could have lasted a bit longer. [Dec 2002, p.36]