1. MicahC.
    Mar 8, 2003
    Lastability is wot deeply flawed the game. Stax o' fun while it lasted tho.
  2. Nov 20, 2010
    The first video game i ever played to be honest, as a kid, and I'm a big fan of the game franchise. although it is kinda kiddie there is some action and slick theiving that takes place to keep me interested.
  3. Aug 16, 2014
    The platforming levels were really fun but the rest of the stages with a gimmick were a pain to control. The characters however are really funny. The platforming stages are actually too simple. Collecting the bottles to gain powers is pointless as all but 2 or 3 are pointless. So I think this is a rather mediocre game.
  4. Nov 19, 2015
    In my opinion, this Sly Cooper game is the weakest out of the 4. It does have a few frustrating moments, but it is addicting, and it is tempting to get all of the cool moves you can unlock by collecting clue bottles (think the crates from the Crash series, but them being scattered throughout the level, sometimes being hidden well).

#11 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

As polished a platformer as you'll find this year...Its sterling production values accentuate its smooth, sublime gameplay. Heck, even the mini-games are polished.
  2. Represents everything good about gaming. Hands down, the best platform game of 2002.
  3. PSM Magazine
    From the impressive level designs to the brilliant cutscenes, this game delivers in all departments. I just wished that the experienced could have lasted a bit longer. [Dec 2002, p.36]