8.6

1. MicahC.
    Mar 8, 2003
    Lastability is wot deeply flawed the game. Stax o' fun while it lasted tho.
  2. Nov 20, 2010
    The first video game i ever played to be honest, as a kid, and I'm a big fan of the game franchise. although it is kinda kiddie there is some action and slick theiving that takes place to keep me interested.
  3. Aug 16, 2014
    The platforming levels were really fun but the rest of the stages with a gimmick were a pain to control. The characters however are really funny. The platforming stages are actually too simple. Collecting the bottles to gain powers is pointless as all but 2 or 3 are pointless. So I think this is a rather mediocre game.
  4. Nov 19, 2015
    In my opinion, this Sly Cooper game is the weakest out of the 4. It does have a few frustrating moments, but it is addicting, and it is tempting to get all of the cool moves you can unlock by collecting clue bottles (think the crates from the Crash series, but them being scattered throughout the level, sometimes being hidden well).
  5. Jan 27, 2013
    Overall, Sly Cooper and the Theivious Racconous is a great a game. While the story is basic the characters are all fun and interesting. The gameplay is fantastic. You have some great level designs each one feeling unique fun and fresh. To add more variety are various minigames thrown in, which while eh at times get the game from getting dull or repetitive. The game can get difficult atOverall, Sly Cooper and the Theivious Racconous is a great a game. While the story is basic the characters are all fun and interesting. The gameplay is fantastic. You have some great level designs each one feeling unique fun and fresh. To add more variety are various minigames thrown in, which while eh at times get the game from getting dull or repetitive. The game can get difficult at tiems,w hic is great for gameers who are looking for challenge. On top of that are some great graphics and voice acting. Words cannot describe how great this game is you have to experience it yourself to truly understand what I am saying. If you are a fan of 3D platformers and also like being sneaky then pick up this game. You are sure to love Sly 1 as much as I do, which is a lot. Collapse

#11 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

As polished a platformer as you'll find this year...Its sterling production values accentuate its smooth, sublime gameplay. Heck, even the mini-games are polished.
  2. Represents everything good about gaming. Hands down, the best platform game of 2002.
  3. PSM Magazine
    From the impressive level designs to the brilliant cutscenes, this game delivers in all departments. I just wished that the experienced could have lasted a bit longer. [Dec 2002, p.36]