SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 11, 2005
8.9

1. JimP.
    Oct 13, 2005
    Too many silencers!! Ask I guy serving in the military if have the foe he encounters has silenced weapons...the lags there, dont let people kid u..u can see the frame rate slow down. Game does improve some things from S2. The vehicles are more fun than I thouguht. But as a loyal Socomer I actually played the Battlefield 2 demo and liked it better!
  2. John
    Oct 22, 2005
    The graphics are horrible. They seem to be below socom 2. The command interface sucks. And the AI is pretty stupid. Conflict Global terror is better.
  3. hurricane~26
    Oct 14, 2005
    I rented it from blockbuster and i had the second one i was so excited. Let dowN ! THe graphics arent improved at all maybe worse i cant decide. The team AI isnt much better. Enimes are smarter but if your team isnt whats the fun. I was on one level and my PS2 froze up like a computer 3 diffrent times!!!!!! i had to restart the long dmn hard level, i was on easy and it was hard. I beat 2I rented it from blockbuster and i had the second one i was so excited. Let dowN ! THe graphics arent improved at all maybe worse i cant decide. The team AI isnt much better. Enimes are smarter but if your team isnt whats the fun. I was on one level and my PS2 froze up like a computer 3 diffrent times!!!!!! i had to restart the long dmn hard level, i was on easy and it was hard. I beat 2 with difficulties but thsi was hard. maybe rent it but dont buy unless u play online i dont. Expand

#33 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#45 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

My favorite online game for the PlayStation 2 thus far. It has an excellent mix of the best elements from "Battlefield" and "Rainbow Six," both of which are games I love. The singleplayer is pretty good this time around as well.
    If you're wondering if it's worth picking up, consider yourself warned if you're a newcomer -- it's a tough nut to crack. If you've been a long-time fan, close this browser window and head to the store.
    The single-player campaign is the best yet in the series.