SoulCalibur II PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
8.8

1. Ravan
    Oct 22, 2003
    Many of my friends had told me how awesome this game was and was for the first 30 seconds I continued on though hoping that farther you got the better it would get but sadly it didn't. The music is bland and not half as good as Guilty Gear X2 and the story is bland and unattractive. The weapon system is a good idea but not when the better weapon is just the more expensive one, I mean Many of my friends had told me how awesome this game was and was for the first 30 seconds I continued on though hoping that farther you got the better it would get but sadly it didn't. The music is bland and not half as good as Guilty Gear X2 and the story is bland and unattractive. The weapon system is a good idea but not when the better weapon is just the more expensive one, I mean lame. So if you want a fighting game go pick up Guilty Gear X2 or if you like 3D more go get Tekken 4. Expand

#29 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

1. netjak
    You may be pensively looking over at other games and wonder why SC2 skimped on all of those luscious features. I don't understand it all either, but that doesn't stop me from proclaiming this as the best 3D fighter I've played to date. [Import]
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Never mind that it's one of the best fighters ever made - it's one of the best games ever made... Brilliant. It's one of those extremely rare games that screams perfection. [Sept 2003, p.94]
  3. You've seldom seen an interface as polished as this one.