Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy PlayStation 2

Apr 3, 2004
    Outstanding!!!
  2. SusanG.
    Feb 2, 2004
    Best game I've ever owned.
  3. KittyJ.
    Jun 23, 2005
    I would have to agree!! The best game and well worth the money!! Can't wait for a second one...hope there is one!!!
  4. JorgeD.
    Jan 17, 2008
    Brilliant action adventure with clever puzzles mixed in. Sphinx provides the action, and the mummy provides the puzzle solving. Absolutely one of the best games I've played. Bring on a sequel already!!
  5. JustinB.
    Nov 23, 2003
    It is a great game especialy the theme. but you should get some more code options.
  6. J-DOG
    May 29, 2004
    Good game.
  7. AronTB.
    Dec 22, 2003
    Very cool... Keep rockin Baby;)
  8. MikeM.
    Jun 3, 2007
    A very nice surprise! Anyone who likes these types of games owe it to themselves to pick this one up. It can get frustrating on occasion, and there is one game-stopping bug in particular (be sure to keep two incremental saves!), but well worth your time. I admit to having a weak spot for Egyptian-themed games, but still...this one's really good!
  9. matrix1004
    Dec 13, 2007
    Fun at parts. Using the mummy is cool. Ended up taking a liittle bit too long for me, especially with all the directionless back tracking. Don't bother wasting time catching all the animals/creatures for the museum (or whatever it is), because you don't get anything for completing it all. The lack of voice overs really hurts the characters and the game over all. Decent game for Fun at parts. Using the mummy is cool. Ended up taking a liittle bit too long for me, especially with all the directionless back tracking. Don't bother wasting time catching all the animals/creatures for the museum (or whatever it is), because you don't get anything for completing it all. The lack of voice overs really hurts the characters and the game over all. Decent game for how cheap you can get it nowadys ($5). Expand
  10. AndrewJ.
    Jun 26, 2004
    It's very seldom I return a game after buying it. This game I returned with no hesitation. I didn't find it interesting or addictive in any way whatsoever. There wasn't even a good story line.

1. All in all, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is a truly fun little romp. While not as long as some games, it's worth the price of admission just to see the Mummy dancing with electricity or flattened like a piece of paper!
    Expect some of the coolest levels out there, a slew of amazing characters, and something lacking from many games today: a sense of humor.
  3. Wonderfully entertaining.