Spider-Man: Friend or Foe PlayStation 2

8.3

1. Feb 6, 2011
    Spider-Man: Friend or Foe may be aimed at younger audiences but is a great if simple brawler, sound effects are ok and voice acting is passable, but the controls are great and easy to access, the graphics are great and one of the better looking games on the Playstation 2, it has some great co-op options and some cool unlockable characters, it has some pretty good versus options, all in allSpider-Man: Friend or Foe may be aimed at younger audiences but is a great if simple brawler, sound effects are ok and voice acting is passable, but the controls are great and easy to access, the graphics are great and one of the better looking games on the Playstation 2, it has some great co-op options and some cool unlockable characters, it has some pretty good versus options, all in all it's a highly enjoyable brawler. Expand
  2. Jan 9, 2014
    This game is horrible
    why?
    because its too repetitive,tha gameplay is very simple and clumsy
    its not impressive,its bored and too ridiculous
    i hate it
  3. NickT.
    Oct 5, 2007
    Hey! this game is a lot of fun. Not the most challenging thing on earth, but hey, i got a lot of enjoment out of it. the wide variety of characters is pretty darn cool. you should rent it at least. Excelsior!
  4. Nexahs
    Oct 12, 2007
    While being directed at a younger crowd, the combat is innovative, the gameplay is (slightly repetitive, but even still) enjoyable, and the storyline is halfway decent. Definitely worth checking out.
  5. Jan 29, 2015
    Well,where to start?Haha...I got this game right after I went to surgery.My mom accidentally cut of half of my mole on my back because she always tickles me and of course she has big nails.That happened in 2007 or 2008 but the time I got this game is near to when it was released.This game was released on october 2nd and my birthday is october 4th lol pretty close ain't it?I will rememberWell,where to start?Haha...I got this game right after I went to surgery.My mom accidentally cut of half of my mole on my back because she always tickles me and of course she has big nails.That happened in 2007 or 2008 but the time I got this game is near to when it was released.This game was released on october 2nd and my birthday is october 4th lol pretty close ain't it?I will remember this game not as a sign from apology from my mom but as a great game it is.It's an RPG adventure game where you collect points from boxes and you get combos,unlock things...Story is cool and characters are REALLY funny.This game is funny A LOT!! Expand

#37 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#17 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

1. Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, despite being aimed at a squarely younger audience, is a very fun game despite its simplicity. It doesn’t have the depth of something like say, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, but should provide plenty of fun for those looking for a simple brawler with characters from the Spider-Man universe.
    The game is obviously geared most toward the younger set, but even kids like a bit of challenge, right?
  3. Repetition and camera issues are damaging, but Spider-Man: Friend or Foe still prevails as the best PS2 brawler released in 2007 (thus far).