Spider-Man: The Movie PlayStation 2

7.9

1. Jun 25, 2016
    One of the first games I've ever played and it was at that point I knew I was hooked into gaming. A great story lifted by good albeit very linear controls made this game very enjoyable. The possibilities in this game was very impressive at the time. The costumes you could unlock, the minigames and don't get me started with the huge amount of cheats in this title allowing you to exploreOne of the first games I've ever played and it was at that point I knew I was hooked into gaming. A great story lifted by good albeit very linear controls made this game very enjoyable. The possibilities in this game was very impressive at the time. The costumes you could unlock, the minigames and don't get me started with the huge amount of cheats in this title allowing you to explore this game in lots of different, fun and exciting ways. Even the scoring system and difficulty intervals to add to that meant that this game had tons of replay value.

Awesome game. Maybe not quite as good as its superb successor due to little bits and bobs but an awesome game nonetheless. One to play through again in the nearby future!
  2. Sam
    Jul 2, 2006
    Spider-Man is a great game in its own right, with its great combat and visual systems, but while the inlcusion of playing the Green Goblin is great, you play the same levels as you do when you're Spidey, it can get semi-repetetive, and there isn't enough to do with your webbing.
  3. Spidey
    Aug 13, 2004
    Andrew J. sucks don't listen to him. The controls rock, graphics are goregous, and it is SWEET to play.
  4. BonehoChane
    Jan 3, 2004
    Great game. It's not as good as the original Playstation game, but's it's just as fun. Great gameplay, good graphics, great controls, and good sound. The original had a very cool feel the whole game, and this game just doesn't have it. I'm looking forward to Spider Man 2.
  5. Neo.G.
    May 15, 2003
    I found it to be an "amazing" experience. Sure the camera angles are a bit screwy from time-2-time but overall, this game is simply action packed! Tons of combat moves and airborne battles. It's like your actually inside a comic book. I also laughed a lot at Spidey and other's comical quips.
  6. DanielA.
    Aug 2, 2002
    This game is the best Spider-Man game I have ever played!
  7. XeroF.
    Aug 2, 2002
    The game was so cool! Right now I'm trying to get 50,000 points.
  8. AndrewB.
    Jul 26, 2002
    This is the best game ever, but i am not good at it.
  9. DaividS.
    Jul 23, 2002
    I buy this game i love it.
  10. ObiWanKenobi
    Jul 21, 2002
    It is great.
  11. NaelK.
    Jun 10, 2002
    It is the best game I've seen SO FAR!!!!!
  12. RichardO.
    May 13, 2002
    The best game I ever played.
  13. AustinS.
    May 5, 2002
    I've seen the movie, and I'm impressed with the similarity.
  14. SolidSnake
    May 2, 2002
    SWEET GAME!!!!

#29 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. The inside levels feel confined and just lack the excitement of the excellently implemented exterior sections. That said the internal sections are not all that bad, it’s just a case of wishing for something slightly different.
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    As much as I enjoyed the aerial combat, its overuse makes the innovative gameplay element a little less exhilarating toward the end. [June 2002, p.96]
  3. netjak
    Surprisingly, the game features actual voice actors from the film. Rarely does a game get one, let alone an entire cast of Hollywood personalities supplying voice content for it.