1. Mar 7, 2011
    While this might have been great when it came out, it's just ok now, the awful camera, and the clunky web-slinging really hurts this otherwise fun game, if you like Spider-Man you may be able to get past the flaws, but others will dismiss this.
  2. Jul 16, 2011
    Yeah the movie was incredible , the game is awful by some big flaws. Too start with , the camera is annoying and frustrating, very crazy. The objectives feel uninspired and simple, too plain, flat. The story is great adding the more content with the villains that we know from Mr spidey. is perfect kids, for adults, maybe.
  3. Jul 30, 2015
    I was like... nine years old when I played this game, and I had so much fun with it. Thinking about it now, it reminds me how dated, yet fun it was. If I had the chance to pick it up again, I would but I sold my PS2 console few years ago. Fun game, nothing more.

4. DrewC.
    May 2, 2002
    This game is pretty cool. It has great PS2 graphics, and there is almost always action involved. Some of the story doesn't make sense though.

#33 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. The inside levels feel confined and just lack the excitement of the excellently implemented exterior sections. That said the internal sections are not all that bad, it’s just a case of wishing for something slightly different.
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    As much as I enjoyed the aerial combat, its overuse makes the innovative gameplay element a little less exhilarating toward the end. [June 2002, p.96]
  3. netjak
    Surprisingly, the game features actual voice actors from the film. Rarely does a game get one, let alone an entire cast of Hollywood personalities supplying voice content for it.