• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Nov 5, 2001
8.2

1. Sep 27, 2011
    This game was not very good. Great looking water and realistic physics. I played waverunner on 64 and was able to do fine in that. I play numerous racing games but it was impossible to get past the 2nd level in this game on normal mode. I always had full turbo and never made mistakes but people in last place were faster than me and everyone was perfect at only the 2nd level. Stick with waverunner and enjoy it. Collapse
  2. Sep 27, 2011

1. A great choice for those seeking a fun, arcade-style racer, but it also has enough depth and variety to keep players interested beyond the first few hours of play.
    It's difficult to remember which tricks you’ve performed in a race, and which ones have yet to be done... It would have been nice to have stunts “reset” after a while.
    Splashdown has amazingly distracting watery visuals, great draw-in distances, offers a large challenge for one or two players, and is a joy to control.