7.8

1. MachM.
    Nov 5, 2005
    Amazing! best game ever.
  2. Feb 12, 2015
    I don't know why people hate this game. Lights camera pants is awesome. One of my favourite games ever. It may be a copy on Mario Party, but it's awesome
  3. Jun 9, 2016
    Spongebob has platforming? Racing? A weird game? A game based off a movie? What next? A party game? Well is it good? It is! Minigames are really creative and fun. Has a way better storyline than Mario Party. Also it is hilarious as well.This game is often hated for some reason and I have no idea.
  4. May 21, 2017
    One of the best party games ever made and is way better than the Mario Party series (apart from Mario Party 1 and 2). This game is so fun and addictive. This is THE best Nickelodeon licensed game of all time.

I love everything about the game. The graphics, music, sound and gameplay is superb. I love the story in which you take part in a competition to become the super-villain for the new Mermaidman and BarnacleBoy movie. There are multiple locations from the show you play three mini games in in order to progress onto the next. There are a total of 64 mini games in which you play and can unlock for single player and multiplayer. I like when you complete story mode on easy, normal and hard, you unlock a bonus mini game. You can play as the beloved characters from the show. It gets more fun when you play 4 player. There are many game modes that will keep you and your friends entertained.

There are many unlockables to earn such as pictures and trophies but there are more hidden unlockables to earn if you have multiple save files of other Nickelodeon games for more replayability.

Overall its a childhood classic.

The only minor complaints I have with the game are the annoying voice acting and slightly repetitive gameplay.

Buy it.

A surprisingly well-made party game that successfully captures the style and humor of the popular Nickelodeon franchise.
  2. A nice start for SpongeBob’s first foray into the party genre. He fits perfectly in this genre and I hope his second outing only improves on what was established here.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    A decent kids' game, but only if you've got at least two people playing. [Jan 2006, p.99]