1. NathanG.
    Aug 1, 2005
    This is one of the worst games ever made. If you have the opportunity to get it for free, don't take it! Think of the children!
  2. RandyB.
    Aug 5, 2005
    Quite possibly the worst game of all time. The single player mode is so bad, it's scary; the multiplayer mode is not much better.Awful. Do NOT buy this game.
  3. LanceB.
    Aug 23, 2005
    The "10" votes must be shills from the publisher, because I'd rather drag my hands across a cheese-grater than play this game again.
  4. KavveenK.
    Mar 31, 2005
    This was the worst game I played and was a waste of time and money.It bad graphics and poor screen play what kind of maniac made this game!

#95 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

1. In the end, the acid test for a remake such as this really has to be whether you’d rather play it over the original. Sadly, even at a budget price, there’s little here worth your time, let alone your cash, meaning that we’d take the NES or C64 version every time.
  2. AceGamez
    And while the graphics are fun, the translation into 3D has been totally mishandled and lost the whole appeal of the gameplay.
  3. In conclusion there is absolutely nothing to recommend about this Spy vs Spy.