4.1

1. Jul 25, 2016
    This is a very funny game. The graphics are good. Glitch do not interfere with the game. Interesting mini-games make the gameplay more varied. Maybe not the best game about Spyro, but that doesn't make it bad.
  2. Oct 4, 2014
    This was a very fun game. It's kinda buggy but no so bad. I love how it has the same elements as the ps1 games but much better graphics. I love Spyro and it's sad we don't see him like this anymore.
  3. TobyH.
    Aug 16, 2004
    A very good game. Sure it is not as good as V8 Supercars but it is still an awesome game with the graphics, sound effects, unlockables. If you finish it and just shelve it, you need to be shipped of to a mental hospitial.
  4. BethR.
    Feb 16, 2005
    It realy rocks.
  5. KraigE.
    Dec 26, 2002
    This game is a briliant masterpiece, that everyone should buy. The graphics are great, the worlds are simply beautiful, and the plot is amazing. This is definetely worth 50$!
  6. Jul 25, 2016
    This is very best game. Incredible graphic and interesting mini-games. Characters clearly modeled, even Spyro very nicely. Of glitches can laugh, this is fun. I like this game
  7. squirrel
    Sep 7, 2009
    I love this game but it could of been way better. the game was origanally going contain 25 levels but universal forced check6 to rush it and it ended up with nine levels and it was glitchy. it made me sad. its all universals fault. if they didnt force them to rush it it would probly be better then spyro 1 2 and 3 i still like the game. I am just mad at universal for forcing check6 to rush it.
  8. CoryB.
    Jan 5, 2003
    Some people say that only little people would like this game and that it is too short i agree with that but just because i'm not a little person or that i think it's too short i still like it.
  9. LiseR.
    Mar 4, 2003
    The graphics are great. the game is a little short but that's ok. and the hints are the best they get my brain thinking:)
  10. DavidL.
    Jan 14, 2003
    The graphics are cool, it is more playable, and I do like the multiple breaths. But I also think it was too short. What's 9 levels? It also took some getting used to. And it costs $50! I'm sorry, but $50 for a game, is rediculous!
  11. Apr 15, 2016
    I actually think this game is a bit under rated. I am willing to admit the cutscences aren't great quality for PS2 standard, and controls are slightly dodgy compared to the PS1 games of Spyro, and a one or two levels are poorly designed. However, I do love the ideas that were in this game - I liked the idea of looking for lost dragonflies, and the idea of Spyro using multiple attacks likeI actually think this game is a bit under rated. I am willing to admit the cutscences aren't great quality for PS2 standard, and controls are slightly dodgy compared to the PS1 games of Spyro, and a one or two levels are poorly designed. However, I do love the ideas that were in this game - I liked the idea of looking for lost dragonflies, and the idea of Spyro using multiple attacks like ice as well as fire. I also found some of the special stages fun. Personally, I love this game. Expand

#7 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#17 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. There really isn’t anything that separates it from other Spyro games. Actually in a lot of ways the PS1 games are much more enjoyable and original.
  2. The graphics are nothing to be proud of, as they seem very similar to what we were presented with on the PS one not too long ago, and nothing in terms of the gameplay or style has changed a bit or improved upon in any way shape or form.
  3. PSM Magazine