9.1

1. Oct 3, 2010
    Even after having played the past two games and being amazed by them I still found this game to add enough new features to hook me up all over again. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
  2. Jan 14, 2011
    The best extreme sports game in video game history!!!!! Also, the game is very good because of the uber tricks and the best arenas to play in and all of the characters are awesome.
  3. Nov 22, 2010
    SSX 3 completely transformed my life. I spent 10 hours one time on it, only stopping for toilet breaks. The controls are amazingly simple, the tricks are crazy and you can practically give it to anyone and overnight, they can slaughter you at it. The final race is hard, but addictive! Even now, I STILL haven't completed it. The customizing options may be overwhelming at first, but allSSX 3 completely transformed my life. I spent 10 hours one time on it, only stopping for toilet breaks. The controls are amazingly simple, the tricks are crazy and you can practically give it to anyone and overnight, they can slaughter you at it. The final race is hard, but addictive! Even now, I STILL haven't completed it. The customizing options may be overwhelming at first, but all worries quickly subside. The courses are also brilliant. Even now, the graphics can hold a candle to some other games. And the music is some of the best in ANY game. JERK IT OUT, MAN! SSX 3 is the best installment in the series, and it is a shame they stopped making them after Blur. SSX 3 is the best snowboarding game, and one of the best overall games, that money can buy. It deserves this 10, No Doubt. Do you see what I did there? Heh. Collapse
  4. Mar 27, 2012
    This is the best snowboarding game that I have ever played. With the perfect amount of challenge and fluent gameplay, nothing can really go wrong here.
  5. Apr 1, 2013
    This game is my favourite sports game ever... better than Tony Hawks franchise, amazing soundtrack, open world character customization awesome courses probably my most played game on PS2
  6. Aug 2, 2014
    If you have a Gamecube. You must have this game. It doesn't matter if you even like snowboarding, this game is VERY fun. A large mountain to explore, decent graphics for the time, a customizable radio, and TONS of unlockables, this game is too much fun. With lots of places to explore and tons of cool tricks, hours can be spent playing this game trying to get to a new shortcut or evenIf you have a Gamecube. You must have this game. It doesn't matter if you even like snowboarding, this game is VERY fun. A large mountain to explore, decent graphics for the time, a customizable radio, and TONS of unlockables, this game is too much fun. With lots of places to explore and tons of cool tricks, hours can be spent playing this game trying to get to a new shortcut or even unlocking secret characters and new peaks. Even after a long time this game never looses its fun. Expand
  7. Dec 17, 2014
    Honestly one of the best games iv'e ever played. This game is so beautiful you'll get lost in the scenery. The Characters a lovable to this day I still love Viggo. The tricks you can pull of are outstanding and just mind blowing. Its. Just. Amazing.
  8. Nov 22, 2010

1. A whole lotta game. And trust us: earning 100% completion (and thus "owning" the mountain) is one of the most rewarding feelings in modern gaming history. [Dec 2003, p.36]
  2. The snow effects are unrivaled, the framerate is consistently high and the colors are vibrant. Add to that great animations (particularly during tricks) and an intense sense of speed, and you wind up with one of those rare games that can be as much fun to watch as to play.
    Through all the spinning, the fireworks, the lights and the board trails, the PS2 is just pushed a little bit too far...The toll appears in the form of a radically stuttering frame-rate which does slightly spoil the mood.