8.3

1. Willbate
    Jan 7, 2004
    its is different than previous star trek games with better story lines and combat missions dog fighting style which is great it is very addicitve a very fun experience.
  2. RussellS.
    Jan 26, 2004
    It is VERY challenging compared to other games of it's genre. The ship is hard to contol, (I found myself rolling right instead of accelerating on more than one occasion) and opposing vessels are pretty hard to destroy, not to mention CATCH. If you want a brake from easy-kill air/space shooter like Ace Cobat 4 or Crimson Skies, this game is a must. And it DOESN'T require you to It is VERY challenging compared to other games of it's genre. The ship is hard to contol, (I found myself rolling right instead of accelerating on more than one occasion) and opposing vessels are pretty hard to destroy, not to mention CATCH. If you want a brake from easy-kill air/space shooter like Ace Cobat 4 or Crimson Skies, this game is a must. And it DOESN'T require you to be a Trekkie. (I am, though :) But it does help you understand the plot a bit. Expand
  3. ThomasS.
    Feb 13, 2004
    Great game best game I have ever played.
  4. LuisM.
    Jan 16, 2004
    excellent,i love this game.i missed the original trek so much.this game should have been the fourth t.v. show instead of enterprise.
  5. JonathanS.
    Jan 21, 2004
    Awesome Game!! The consumer states what the critics miss. This game is pure fun!!
  6. EdmundL.
    Nov 18, 2003
    Despite what critics are saying, I still think this is a fun, enjoyable game for the PS2 system. The user interface isn't hard to learn and the storyline isn't bad. It's fun in its own right and I'd recommend it. Of course it's not going to look good compared to say, Grand Theft Auto, but it's a respectable game.
  7. DustinA
    Mar 15, 2004
    Very good game! The only thing I ask is why there is such a lack of cheat codes!(Not Gameshark) If anyone would like to share, E-mail me @ FleetAdmiralArquette@yahoo.com
  8. WayneW.
    Jan 17, 2004
    its ok. It's not very hard to learn, and its passes the time away. It actually has a few moments when you really enjoy it.If your looking for a sci-fi game that you can figure out easily, then this is your game.
  9. Jun 14, 2015
    Picked this up in a charity shop. I'm not going to rate the graphics, etc, as that wouldn't be fair for a game that's over 10 years old. However I was very surprised to find myself flying a space fighter around for all the missions; not really star trek is it? Good performances by George Takei and Walter Koenig.
  10. Danny
    Apr 2, 2004
    F...en crap. What are you people thinking10-9 ratings are you guys insane?

#91 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. PSM Magazine
    Great looks and sound, with dead-on style points, but disappointingly dumbed-down in terms of mechanics. [Mar 2004, p.38]
  2. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Shamelessly uninspired. Trust me, you don't want to fly sortie after mind-numbing sortie of hour-long missions that almost always end in tragedy, forcing you to restart the whole flavorless affair. [Dec 2003, p.184]
  3. Simply a terrible game. Bad graphics, poor sound, lousy play mechanics, dull mission design, occasional crashes and no Captain Kirk combine to make this an adventure best left to the unknown.