8.7

1. May 22, 2011
    This game is great everyone whose played it at my house love it a great game although the vehicles are quite strong but rockets can destroy them overall it's a great game buy it
  2. Feb 10, 2014
    Best Star Wars game ever, and one of the best on the PS2. It's dirt cheap now so buy it. DICE is making a new Battlefront, so yeah, it's going be be awesome (just pray to God that EA won't screw it up).
  3. Oct 30, 2012
    This is the game that all video gamer Star Wars fans have been waiting for. We have been given the opportunity to take part in the epic battles we saw in the movies as well as having the change to drive the great vehicles as well.
  4. Nov 6, 2013
    This is my favorite Star Wars game. I loved that for the first time, you could be put right into the action in the Star Wars universe. I have the PC version, which has tons of mods available, which gives this game even more replay value.

All Star Wars fans should play this game if they haven't already.
  5. Oct 23, 2013
    This is such a great game i dont know were to start; great graphics, good control, excellent war simulacion and atmosphere, You feel part of a larger battle and the A.I is competent covering each other with good support, If you are reading the end of this get of your ass and go buy one. NOW!!
  6. Jun 14, 2012
    Star Wars: Battlefront is the best Star Wars game I have played (not including Lego Star Wars: The Video Game, of course). I loved the idea of being a soldier in a Star Wars battle and it was a very creative idea. I thought the game was like a combination of Risk and Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness; both good games. It was good times while it lasted, but that wasn't very long at all.Star Wars: Battlefront is the best Star Wars game I have played (not including Lego Star Wars: The Video Game, of course). I loved the idea of being a soldier in a Star Wars battle and it was a very creative idea. I thought the game was like a combination of Risk and Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness; both good games. It was good times while it lasted, but that wasn't very long at all. Galactic Conquest was pretty interesting and mixed up the gameplay with planetary bonuses. There were a few things I thought could be better, though. The vehicles made you look like you are hammered and they blew up too easily. Also, it was too short and didn't have enough maps. Some of the maps, like Kashyyyk: Docks, gave the enemy massive vehicles (that took way to many hits to destroy, mind you), while you had nothing of the sort. Furthermore, I cannot believe nobody noticed the droidekas! They are the win of the battle for the Trade Federation Army most every time. They have a impenetrable shield that can be put up for like 30 seconds and put down for like 7. They are pretty much invincible turrets on wheels! Overall, a great strategic game (except when your team doesn't catch on to your strategy) and I can't wait to play Star Wars: Battlefront II because I definitely craved more from this title! Expand
  7. Mar 25, 2012
    A Very fun game, very fun multiplayer - on split screen and online - the campaign is nothing special though. The vechicles are very cool to ride in as well. The locations are neat as they are classic star wars planets such as hoth, naboo, bespin and kasheke.
  8. Jun 9, 2014
    I am surprised at the critic scores and user scores I expected 9 from users and +90 from critics, great game! Loved everything about it much better then the second in my opinion, so many great memories of trying to beat the game and all the levels Loved Naboo soo fun to play, If you want a game to play with your friends this is defenitely the one

1. The maps offer opportunities for strategy and the online battles are a blast.
  2. The game is extremely fun to play, I just don’t know how many times a person can try to destroy or protect the generator shields on Hoth before growing bored.
  3. But for those of you avid Star War fans who were expecting something spectacular this one just doesn't have all the right ingredients.