8.7

1. D.Railer
    Oct 3, 2004
    Agreed with several other comments, I don't understand why anybody would like this soul-less game. That's exactly the point though, it isn't a game, it's a simulator... the game isn't fun so much as it is simply there. I wanted to love this so much that I actually owned (temporarily) all three platforms... and in each it is the same... Character animation is Agreed with several other comments, I don't understand why anybody would like this soul-less game. That's exactly the point though, it isn't a game, it's a simulator... the game isn't fun so much as it is simply there. I wanted to love this so much that I actually owned (temporarily) all three platforms... and in each it is the same... Character animation is awful, control is an issue, the graphics (on the PS2 only) are an issue, balance is a HUGE issue, and gameplay mechanics are an issue. Why is this getting ANYTHING in the "greens?" Expand
  2. JohnB.
    Sep 27, 2004
    I dont get what all the fuss is about - Its very difficult to get in to this game - you just feel like a spare part running around trying to figure out what is going on. i dont understand how all the reviews have negative things to say but give such high scores - its obvoius the game was rused to come out with the DVD release.
  3. FrancsoisF.
    Sep 30, 2004
    The graphics are terrible. The screen appears fuzzy. There is no excuse for a game to look crap these days...
  4. Yahoo
    Sep 22, 2004
    Why is it that all the reviews above are negative, but they have 80+ rankings.

1. The maps offer opportunities for strategy and the online battles are a blast.
  2. The game is extremely fun to play, I just don’t know how many times a person can try to destroy or protect the generator shields on Hoth before growing bored.
  3. But for those of you avid Star War fans who were expecting something spectacular this one just doesn't have all the right ingredients.