7.2

1. KobeB.
    May 11, 2005
    Yo homie i agree wit Jake, Dis game was a Dissapointment 4 sure homie. Da only reason i kept playin was 4 Da Movie Clips..... Ya kno wat im sayin ?
  2. AB
    May 24, 2005
    Revenge of the Sith is nothing but a sad, disappointing game based on a decent movie. But I guess I should get used to it, because since Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars games have been less than stellar. To make things worse, the only Star Wars game to look forward to is Battlefront II, but if the first game is an indication, it will be lacking as well.
  3. Nov 19, 2013
    Star Wars Ep. 3 in my options was now very good. I never saved my game and the textures looked terrible. (Yes I do realise it's a PS2 game.) The gameplay felt stale after a while and the gameplay and mechanics never felt real or any good. But what do you expect from a game that was made from a moive.

Overall
    -Bad Graphics
    -Bad Gameplay
    -Bad Mechanics
    Score 53/100
  4. OliverA.
    May 6, 2005
    Although finished in a day the game has many replayability options and the action was intense, great game.
  5. Wongit
    May 8, 2005
    A great game, i put it into my ps2 and had alot of fun with it. I really enjoy multiplayer duel, i find it very deep and very fun. Better then i expected, and it gives you the real jedi experience, i guess. my only complaint is that its far to short and they could of definetly spaced their unlockables out a little bit. other then that its a great game.
  6. FredF.
    May 10, 2005
    How can a game be so boring? I've played this game for 1/2 hour and turned off my PS2 to watch TV.
  7. BillM.
    May 6, 2005
    I had a great time with this game, especially multiplayer dule. It is a lot of fun to get the old celeb friends together for a little Star Wars beer and pretzel gaming.
  8. JohnT.
    May 6, 2005
    Wow...this game is excellent!!! great visuals,great sound effects, story flows nicely. the only thing I would change is let the player control the camra rather than fixed. thats the only reason I gave it a 9.
  9. Anonymous
    May 9, 2005
    I would like to start by saying that im not a star wars nut although I like all of the films barr episode one but that said....This is a great star wars game. The one thing missing from all prior Star wars games was the wicked light duels fights from the film. The Multi Player mode works well and the driods, stormtroopers and jedi enimies are all well designed with reasonable A.I as areI would like to start by saying that im not a star wars nut although I like all of the films barr episode one but that said....This is a great star wars game. The one thing missing from all prior Star wars games was the wicked light duels fights from the film. The Multi Player mode works well and the driods, stormtroopers and jedi enimies are all well designed with reasonable A.I as are the Boss Battles. This game really makes you look like your a master of the force which is what games of this nature should strive to do in my opinion. Make you look like a demi god from the first moment of play. Easily on parr with Prince of Persia WW or devil may cry 3. (Not Devil May Cry 1 though). Expand
  10. DewiE.
    Dec 16, 2005
    this game is too easy and dosent have enough multiplayer charectars and games. but apart from that its brilliant.
  11. BradW.
    Apr 30, 2005
    this game has cutting edge graphics and the best moves to learn this is the best game i have ever played in my life and what you can do is absolutely amazing!!!
  12. BryanG.
    May 11, 2005
    Eh... i bought it more for a sneak peak at the movie and was hoping for a mindless slash-through, which I somewhat got. It is a very short game and gets old fast. Most of the enemies can be defeated in the same repititious manner. Not much to it. I had some fun playing it though, could have used a bit more.
  13. Jake
    May 3, 2005
    Huge dissapointment.
  14. Dreamerdude26
    May 6, 2005
    The game looks good and is pretty easy to pick up and play. The only thing that I dislike is how short it is, Jedi battles are cool. Graphics are great and the voice acting was very well done. This is an expantion of the movie that gives us more insight into the star wars universe. If you want a good action game I recommened.
  15. MattW.
    May 7, 2005
    I love this game and i think it deserves a 10.
  16. EdwardStyn
    May 7, 2005
    This game is absolutely awesome! I just purchased it and am unable to put it down. The lightsaber battles are way cool, aswell! The multiplayer co-op and vs mode are also very cool. This game makes you feel like a true Jedi master!! A must for all Star Wars fans!!!
  17. DavidL.
    May 9, 2005
    If you are a die hard Star Wars fan, you're gonna love this game. If you aren't, you're gonna just like this game. I'm the former, and I loved it. The fighting is wonderfully executed, as are the force powers. Force Grasp has an almost Psy-Ops feel to it, and the lightsaber mechanics are amazing. In addition to the main quest, there is a versus mode as well, giving the If you are a die hard Star Wars fan, you're gonna love this game. If you aren't, you're gonna just like this game. I'm the former, and I loved it. The fighting is wonderfully executed, as are the force powers. Force Grasp has an almost Psy-Ops feel to it, and the lightsaber mechanics are amazing. In addition to the main quest, there is a versus mode as well, giving the game added legs. But alas, all is not perfect. The graphics are merely okay, the enemies can feel cheap, and the main quest took me five hours to beat on hard. So, in short, it's good, but no w/ out it's flaws. Viva La Star Wars! Expand
  18. NickS.
    May 9, 2005
    This game is very good for a rental, but probably not a purchase. The single player campaign, which plays much like the Lord of the Rings games, is fairly short, but very fun. Bonus missions and multi-player modes are unlocked as you go on. There is a duelist mode where you can pick from 9 characters from the movie and even Episode IV Ben Kenobi. After setting up a few interesting This game is very good for a rental, but probably not a purchase. The single player campaign, which plays much like the Lord of the Rings games, is fairly short, but very fun. Bonus missions and multi-player modes are unlocked as you go on. There is a duelist mode where you can pick from 9 characters from the movie and even Episode IV Ben Kenobi. After setting up a few interesting matchups (such as Anakin v. Darth Vader, Obi-Won v. Ben, Dooku v. Vader, Greivous v. Serra) this mode loses it's luster, however. All-in-all it's a good game and it would be great if they made more Star Wars games like this based on other movies, or perhaps the entire original trilogy. Expand
  19. Jonny
    Jun 1, 2005
    Rubbish game dont buy it!
  20. AnsarS.
    Jun 17, 2005
    The is not bad at all, if you look at it from Star Wars point of view. The game is great as there e not much titles of Star wars out there with proper combat system except Lego Star Wars(3rd person Action). What i will say the game is great not a perfect score though.
  21. Sam
    Jul 1, 2005
    Is it as fun as hell? Yes. Is it repetetive as hell? Hell yes. It's a good game, but bland graphics and way to simple controls along with added scenes and twisted scenes that weren't in the film hold it back from being great.
  22. MaganY.
    Jan 6, 2006
    I don't what to say, this game doesn't match the greatness that is Star Wars Episode III and there are some flaws but as a whole, It's pretty good.
  23. Klenza
    Dec 10, 2005
    Its ok for action but everything is just the same thing...You fight droids throw ur saber and use the force in every level its just action!....Where is the adventure, in the first Episode you had to find your way through Jar Jars home that was exciting and finding the parts when the ship broke down on that Planet and the pod racing..in this one theres nothing.
  24. MikeH.
    May 12, 2005
    The only 2 thing I don't like. 1. Not enough levels 2. Not real hard to beat the game. As for a HUGE STAR WARS fan I think its the BEST JEDI game everr!!!
  25. MichaeklP.
    May 10, 2005
    Cheap crappy game that is just cashing in on the movie. An amazing waste of time and money!
    May 5, 2005
    This is actually a 9.75. but its the ultimate jedi experience! the -.25 is because its so dang hard.
  27. ErinM.
    Jun 2, 2005
    A very fun game for action gamers and SW fans too. I played it before the movie and beat it which was a little dissapointing but then I saw the movie and it made me go back and play again and again! It's a really good action game like Devil May Cry but unlike some new guy named Dante you get to be A JEDI! With all teh Jedi powers! Yeah! There's a lot of touches in the movie that A very fun game for action gamers and SW fans too. I played it before the movie and beat it which was a little dissapointing but then I saw the movie and it made me go back and play again and again! It's a really good action game like Devil May Cry but unlike some new guy named Dante you get to be A JEDI! With all teh Jedi powers! Yeah! There's a lot of touches in the movie that are in the game. Expand
  28. JaredD.
    Mar 9, 2007
    It is not a "bad" game. The game is hard when you begin, but gets easier over time. Once you learn some of the advanced moves, you will find it easier and more fun. However, there are other, more fun, Star Wars games to play, like Lego Star Wars II.
  29. BillieDee
    May 14, 2005
    Great Star Wars action! The backgrounds are amazing! The action is fast and furious! People that say there's no depth haven't really played the game, they just mashed on the buttons! Try playing multiplayer, especially against a friend. It's AWESOME! So much technique! Authentic Jedi saber duels, unlike Academy or both KOTORs. the only problem is that it's too easy, Great Star Wars action! The backgrounds are amazing! The action is fast and furious! People that say there's no depth haven't really played the game, they just mashed on the buttons! Try playing multiplayer, especially against a friend. It's AWESOME! So much technique! Authentic Jedi saber duels, unlike Academy or both KOTORs. the only problem is that it's too easy, which makes it too short. Put it on HARD and you'll enjoy the game! Anyone who doesn't enjoy it, doesn't enjoy Star Wars and action games. Expand
  30. JackDaniels
    May 17, 2005
    What where star wars think? This game is short repetivtive and boring, but has a few good cut scenes. That's why i gave it 1 instead of 0!
  31. DrewA.
    May 31, 2005
    ...i'd actually say more along the lines of a 7.5, but i rounded up. Definitely a blast to play while it lasts. The only problem is, as has been previously mentioned, that it doesn't really last that long. Still, the number of force powers available to you, and the various lightsaber combos you can pull off make trekking thru the levels again in repeated attempts to find all the ...i'd actually say more along the lines of a 7.5, but i rounded up. Definitely a blast to play while it lasts. The only problem is, as has been previously mentioned, that it doesn't really last that long. Still, the number of force powers available to you, and the various lightsaber combos you can pull off make trekking thru the levels again in repeated attempts to find all the secret bonuses alot of fun. Also, getting maximum experience ratings on all of each level isn't as easy as you'd think. A must-play for Star Wars fans, though i'd recommend a rental first. Expand
  32. JasonM.
    Jun 14, 2005
    It was to short dont get i beat it in less than a day. but if you are into starwars then by al means. its good but to short and the movie was better.
  33. CesarR.
    Jun 21, 2005
    This game is one of the cullest games ever made. This game is sweet!! = )
  34. Sephiroth
    Jun 25, 2005
    Two player co-op is extremely short and boring and there are only 4 levels.Duel mode two player is crap because you always have to fight against one another instead of working together. I am extremely dissappointed in most aspects and definately would not recommend this game to ANYONE.
  35. CrowA.
    Jul 25, 2005
    Good need more cheats i personly own the game and its good but see i have not seen the movie yet and it just ruin the whole movie just by playing it.
  36. RayB.
    Sep 24, 2005
    The game starts well but soon becomes very repetitive and boring. Once you have mastered your Jedi powers there is no fun left in the game as it is too easy to beat all opponents. The only plus point is two player versus mode, but again with the lack of characters to chose from this also loses it's appeal quite quickly. If you want an action game get Devil may cry 3, if you want a The game starts well but soon becomes very repetitive and boring. Once you have mastered your Jedi powers there is no fun left in the game as it is too easy to beat all opponents. The only plus point is two player versus mode, but again with the lack of characters to chose from this also loses it's appeal quite quickly. If you want an action game get Devil may cry 3, if you want a fun Star Wars game your best buying Lego: Star Wars. Expand
  37. JimH.
    Oct 26, 2006
    This game is nowhere near as bad as the critics say. Never, and I mean NEVER has lightsaber fighting been this fun. Cool combos, a good deal of enviromental destruction, and 2-player duels give this a pretty good replay value. Uhm, the bad stuff. Wow. Some of the enemies are just... idk... the jetpack/flamethrower clones are just way way too hard to be another regular troop. By the end, This game is nowhere near as bad as the critics say. Never, and I mean NEVER has lightsaber fighting been this fun. Cool combos, a good deal of enviromental destruction, and 2-player duels give this a pretty good replay value. Uhm, the bad stuff. Wow. Some of the enemies are just... idk... the jetpack/flamethrower clones are just way way too hard to be another regular troop. By the end, you're gonna see them almost as much as a normal clone. Oh well. I give this a 7.5, but seeing as how Metacritic only has a 7-8 score, I round it up to an 8. Expand
  38. AlasU.
    Aug 18, 2006
    it was a pretty good game. i found not to be that easy like people say. and when people say they beat in 5 hours..too much time and too much knowledge of a game controller. i think if you like star wars buy it. if you don't then dont. i liked it. really great jedi experience and loved being able to be darth vader. in the versus one major flaw is that you can only have the alternate it was a pretty good game. i found not to be that easy like people say. and when people say they beat in 5 hours..too much time and too much knowledge of a game controller. i think if you like star wars buy it. if you don't then dont. i liked it. really great jedi experience and loved being able to be darth vader. in the versus one major flaw is that you can only have the alternate costume if you are fighting the same character and only the 2second controller can have the alternate costume,. (example Anakin's alternate costume is better then his normal) But besides that pretty good game. P.S. game nerds who when buys games the first day feel they have to beat as quickly as possible...dont play. Expand
  39. Dec 30, 2010
    It's alright. Not the best game I ever played but somewhere in the middle.
  40. Aug 1, 2016
    An amazing game featuring the best of the precuels which was all the lightsaber combat you were able to do. I give it an 8 since it was a pain in the bum when I was a kiddo to play it, dying all the time but for sure a game featring a nice set of skills and characters, expanding the story. And thanks Jeezy it is in the PSN Store to buy.

#15 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#10 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    Smooth animation, a fantastic soundtrack and plenty of variety in the use of combat and force powers make this a game that's engaging and fun to play through.
  2. It's obviously been slapped together from action sequences in the film to make a complimentary game and hopefully some easy cash, but on its own, it's less than stellar.
  3. Really one of those games that can be compared to a roller coaster in many ways. It has a lot of upsides and a lot of downsides, but in the end it just depends on whether you like roller coasters.