7.2

1. Nov 19, 2013
    Star Wars Ep. 3 in my options was now very good. I never saved my game and the textures looked terrible. (Yes I do realise it's a PS2 game.) The gameplay felt stale after a while and the gameplay and mechanics never felt real or any good. But what do you expect from a game that was made from a moive.

Overall
    -Bad Graphics
    -Bad Gameplay
    -Bad Mechanics
    Score 53/100
  2. BryanG.
    May 11, 2005
    Eh... i bought it more for a sneak peak at the movie and was hoping for a mindless slash-through, which I somewhat got. It is a very short game and gets old fast. Most of the enemies can be defeated in the same repititious manner. Not much to it. I had some fun playing it though, could have used a bit more.
  3. MaganY.
    Jan 6, 2006
    I don't what to say, this game doesn't match the greatness that is Star Wars Episode III and there are some flaws but as a whole, It's pretty good.
  4. Klenza
    Dec 10, 2005
    Its ok for action but everything is just the same thing...You fight droids throw ur saber and use the force in every level its just action!....Where is the adventure, in the first Episode you had to find your way through Jar Jars home that was exciting and finding the parts when the ship broke down on that Planet and the pod racing..in this one theres nothing.
  5. JaredD.
    Mar 9, 2007
    It is not a "bad" game. The game is hard when you begin, but gets easier over time. Once you learn some of the advanced moves, you will find it easier and more fun. However, there are other, more fun, Star Wars games to play, like Lego Star Wars II.
  6. JasonM.
    Jun 14, 2005
    It was to short dont get i beat it in less than a day. but if you are into starwars then by al means. its good but to short and the movie was better.
  7. Sephiroth
    Jun 25, 2005
    Two player co-op is extremely short and boring and there are only 4 levels.Duel mode two player is crap because you always have to fight against one another instead of working together. I am extremely dissappointed in most aspects and definately would not recommend this game to ANYONE.
  8. Dec 30, 2010
    It's alright. Not the best game I ever played but somewhere in the middle.

#15 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#8 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    Smooth animation, a fantastic soundtrack and plenty of variety in the use of combat and force powers make this a game that's engaging and fun to play through.
  2. It's obviously been slapped together from action sequences in the film to make a complimentary game and hopefully some easy cash, but on its own, it's less than stellar.
  3. Really one of those games that can be compared to a roller coaster in many ways. It has a lot of upsides and a lot of downsides, but in the end it just depends on whether you like roller coasters.