7.1

1. OliverA.
    May 6, 2005
    Although finished in a day the game has many replayability options and the action was intense, great game.
  2. BillM.
    May 6, 2005
    I had a great time with this game, especially multiplayer dule. It is a lot of fun to get the old celeb friends together for a little Star Wars beer and pretzel gaming.
  3. JohnT.
    May 6, 2005
    Wow...this game is excellent!!! great visuals,great sound effects, story flows nicely. the only thing I would change is let the player control the camra rather than fixed. thats the only reason I gave it a 9.
  4. Anonymous
    May 9, 2005
    I would like to start by saying that im not a star wars nut although I like all of the films barr episode one but that said....This is a great star wars game. The one thing missing from all prior Star wars games was the wicked light duels fights from the film. The Multi Player mode works well and the driods, stormtroopers and jedi enimies are all well designed with reasonable A.I as areI would like to start by saying that im not a star wars nut although I like all of the films barr episode one but that said....This is a great star wars game. The one thing missing from all prior Star wars games was the wicked light duels fights from the film. The Multi Player mode works well and the driods, stormtroopers and jedi enimies are all well designed with reasonable A.I as are the Boss Battles. This game really makes you look like your a master of the force which is what games of this nature should strive to do in my opinion. Make you look like a demi god from the first moment of play. Easily on parr with Prince of Persia WW or devil may cry 3. (Not Devil May Cry 1 though). Expand
  5. BradW.
    Apr 30, 2005
    this game has cutting edge graphics and the best moves to learn this is the best game i have ever played in my life and what you can do is absolutely amazing!!!
  6. Dreamerdude26
    May 6, 2005
    The game looks good and is pretty easy to pick up and play. The only thing that I dislike is how short it is, Jedi battles are cool. Graphics are great and the voice acting was very well done. This is an expantion of the movie that gives us more insight into the star wars universe. If you want a good action game I recommened.
  7. MattW.
    May 7, 2005
    I love this game and i think it deserves a 10.
  8. EdwardStyn
    May 7, 2005
    This game is absolutely awesome! I just purchased it and am unable to put it down. The lightsaber battles are way cool, aswell! The multiplayer co-op and vs mode are also very cool. This game makes you feel like a true Jedi master!! A must for all Star Wars fans!!!
  9. MikeH.
    May 12, 2005
    The only 2 thing I don't like. 1. Not enough levels 2. Not real hard to beat the game. As for a HUGE STAR WARS fan I think its the BEST JEDI game everr!!!
    May 5, 2005
    This is actually a 9.75. but its the ultimate jedi experience! the -.25 is because its so dang hard.
  11. ErinM.
    Jun 2, 2005
    A very fun game for action gamers and SW fans too. I played it before the movie and beat it which was a little dissapointing but then I saw the movie and it made me go back and play again and again! It's a really good action game like Devil May Cry but unlike some new guy named Dante you get to be A JEDI! With all teh Jedi powers! Yeah! There's a lot of touches in the movie that A very fun game for action gamers and SW fans too. I played it before the movie and beat it which was a little dissapointing but then I saw the movie and it made me go back and play again and again! It's a really good action game like Devil May Cry but unlike some new guy named Dante you get to be A JEDI! With all teh Jedi powers! Yeah! There's a lot of touches in the movie that are in the game. Expand
  12. BillieDee
    May 14, 2005
    Great Star Wars action! The backgrounds are amazing! The action is fast and furious! People that say there's no depth haven't really played the game, they just mashed on the buttons! Try playing multiplayer, especially against a friend. It's AWESOME! So much technique! Authentic Jedi saber duels, unlike Academy or both KOTORs. the only problem is that it's too easy, Great Star Wars action! The backgrounds are amazing! The action is fast and furious! People that say there's no depth haven't really played the game, they just mashed on the buttons! Try playing multiplayer, especially against a friend. It's AWESOME! So much technique! Authentic Jedi saber duels, unlike Academy or both KOTORs. the only problem is that it's too easy, which makes it too short. Put it on HARD and you'll enjoy the game! Anyone who doesn't enjoy it, doesn't enjoy Star Wars and action games. Expand
  13. CesarR.
    Jun 21, 2005
    This game is one of the cullest games ever made. This game is sweet!! = )

1. Smooth animation, a fantastic soundtrack and plenty of variety in the use of combat and force powers make this a game that's engaging and fun to play through.
  2. It's obviously been slapped together from action sequences in the film to make a complimentary game and hopefully some easy cash, but on its own, it's less than stellar.
  3. Really one of those games that can be compared to a roller coaster in many ways. It has a lot of upsides and a lot of downsides, but in the end it just depends on whether you like roller coasters.