Star Wars: Starfighter PlayStation 2

8.0

1. Jan 3, 2014
    Great game. I called this the "Rogue Squadron" of the PS2. The story was also good. Hope this game series is restarted and/or remade for next-gen consoles.
    Jul 1, 2001
    Graphics are great, great gameplay.
  3. AdamT.
    Feb 6, 2002
    Brill game, just want to play on it for hours, some of the levels have taken me a few shots at em.
  4. ConradD.
    Dec 3, 2001
    Wooooooo!
  5. GiancarloS.
    Feb 5, 2002
    The best star figther game ever played, but it could've used the Star Wars story a lot better...Anyway it's a blast.
    Nov 2, 2001
    Yeeeeeehaaaa! A lttle bit of C4 knocking at your door! This is.....Cool...!!!
  7. Michael
    Mar 23, 2003
    This game has awesome graphics, good story, and great gameplay but for some reason it gets boring alittle fast so I will give it a 8.0.
  8. C.J.J.
    Dec 31, 2001
    It's cool.
  9. NickMc.
    Nov 28, 2001
    This is the best Star Wars game ever made. IT RULES!
  10. Jun 2, 2017
    The controls are extremely hard to grasp, but once you get it the game is fairly rewarding. This is the game that made us forget about Jar Jar long enough to appreciate The Phantom Menace, but it is not perfect. But, hey if you can grab a copy at Disc Replay for $3 who cares?

#64 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#74 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. Daily Radar
    The in-game models, landscapes, lighting and explosions are all in keeping with the Star Wars galaxy, and the engine is no slouch either.
  2. The long missions require a lot of patience, but not as much as you needed to sit through the movie.
  3. A definite must-have for fans of the movies and action junkies, pick this one up at your next opportunity and I'll guarantee you a good time.