3.5

1. KevinF.
    Apr 8, 2004
    All I can do is shrug my shoulders and say nyeahhh . . .
  2. AceVentura
    Jul 30, 2003
    GREAT GAME FOR ANY STAR WARS FAN !! MARIO KART??? WHO'D EVER REMEMBER IT AFTER PLAYING THIS ONE !!
  3. ZiggyStardust
    May 11, 2002
    The makers of this game should be rounded up and put through some sort of torture. Perhaps making them play their own game would be appropriate. I wonder if George Lucas stamped his seal of approval on this before it was released. Maybe he only had time to stamp the large check he got in the mail. This is by far the worst video game I have ever purchased :(
  4. Uter
    Oct 9, 2003
    While it's sorta cute, the gameplay is slow and bad. The graphics are below average. I do like the idea behind the game though. A kart racer with Star Wars characters could have been awesome. But this is below average.

1. One of the biggest disappointments on the PS2 so far, simply because it promised so much and should have been so much more impressive than this lazy rushed piece of software.
  2. If you like Kart games, it's worth picking up.
  3. It's aimed towards a younger market, but the visuals are good, the controls are great and the game manages to elicit more endearment out of The Phantom Menace than a crate full of unwanted plush Jar Jar dolls.