State of Emergency PlayStation 2

1. DaMan
    Feb 7, 2002
    This game kicks ass.
    Mar 15, 2002
    This is the best game EVER!!!
  3. JustinAsher
    Sep 4, 2008
    This is a very fun game with humor and madness and for Kyle K. to say it is too short is outrageous, the game has at least 200 missions. This game was not mean't to be deep and serious. It is just a fun and humorous game. A game like none other. This is just another example of why Rockstar Games is the best gaming company out their. I am dissapointed they didn't make the sequel.
  4. SilentJoe
    Feb 16, 2002
    Awesome game, a must have.
  5. TristanH.
    Feb 21, 2002
    I love this game! I don't own it but my friend does. For anyone on here who doesn't like it, e-mail me and I'll buy it from you. t_man9mm@hotmail.com
  6. NickT.
    Feb 27, 2002
    This game kicks ass!!! u can do anything from chucking grenades thru windows to beatin' the hell out of well....anyone.
  7. Matt
    Apr 12, 2003
    This game is Fun. i think too many people expected this game to be like GTA 3 but it was not. it was a whole new type of game. and they are making a movie about this game which means WOW WE LIKED IT!! just try it and dont think of GTA 3 and this game will be great thanks.
  8. Aug 8, 2013
    my review for the PS2 game state of emergency

SINGLE PLAYER (STORY)- 4/10. the story is strung together very poorly. in fact, there isn't much of a story at all. it is just about blowing things up. GRAPHICS- 9/10. great for the time, especially with the loads of NPC's and explosions. SOUND- 8/10. nothing special here. explosions and shooting. GAMEPLAY- 8/10. a mindless shooting fest
    my review for the PS2 game state of emergency

SOUND- 8/10. nothing special here. explosions and shooting.
    GAMEPLAY- 8/10. a mindless shooting fest that is a great stress reliever or a time killer. no control problems.
    FUN FACTOR- 8/10. very enjoyable yet simple game.
    OVERALL- 8/10.

#30 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#80 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

Manic, frenzied and violent gaming at it’s gripping best.
  2. PSM Magazine
    When you strip away the high-tech hijinx, what's left will leave most players saying, "That's it?" all too quickly. [May 2002, p.30]
  3. The sheer amount of people and the speed of the action really pumps home a great sensation of hysteria.