• Publisher: Namco
  • Also On: PC
9.0

1. JamminC.
    Aug 8, 2003
    Looks very good. I really like the tuning side to this game. I hope though, they will be smart enough to put out on the PC as well.
  2. Luke
    Oct 3, 2003
    Sounds ok but nothing compared tomy midnight club 2 or Fast and the Furious when it comes out.
  3. OwenY.
    Sep 8, 2003
    I can't wait for it to come out! too bad 3DO went down, but Namco took over, and lastest news says it will be out some time late next year... damn... can't wait!
  4. LukeT.
    Oct 3, 2003
    This game is going to revolutionize the way people see street racing for years to come. For those who think MC2 was good, hold on to your pants, your in for the ride of your life!
  5. VanyeeY.
    Oct 30, 2003
    WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! I wll get this game, but why does it take so long.
  6. BrandonT.
    Oct 8, 2003
    From the screen shots looks like the best street racing game yet.
  7. Ben
    May 6, 2005
    Yer its a gr8 game, oh and michael about the honda's. honda have refused permission to b part of any street racing from now on cos they r a goodie two shoes luv the planet car company, i dnt see honda's in nd4spd2 either?
  8. JerinC.
    Nov 1, 2003
    I have seen a video of it on the October PSM DVD and it looks sweet. I'm an all out street racing game and I just can't wait to get my hands on it.
  9. PaulL.
    Nov 3, 2003
    Has anybody evey played da game before, and when's da game comin out? My anxiety level is really reaching its peak and I can't take it any more. Also hope dis game lives up to its rumours. Peace.
  10. RandyD.
    Oct 14, 2003
    This game looks so hot...if i would finally release...ive been checking on it for ever and the date just keeps pushing back...hope its better than tokyo extreme (if it can be...if tokyo only had nitros).
  11. KaineL.
    Oct 22, 2003
    I've heard about it. iv seen the pics and it looks like the sh*t. this is definitely a 10.
  12. PlaboskiS.
    Dec 4, 2003
    This game is going to be the best C**t to ever hit PS2 since Need For Speed Underground so get it!!!!
  13. JustinE.
    Oct 4, 2003
    If this game delivers what its suppose to I will be very pleased but if it does not I guess I made a mistake rating it so high, but I have faith
  14. RandyM.
    Jun 21, 2003
    Hands down...is the best game ever!!
  15. ToOcH-PaCScurD
    Aug 31, 2003
    SO FAR SO GOOD, BUT ONE LILO PROBLEM, IS THERE ANY OTHER TYPES OF CARS, LIKE HONDA OR ACURA, CAUSE IT WOULD BE BETTER, CAUSE MOST PEEPS, LOVE THEM LIKE ME, IF U GUYS DO PUT IN HONDA AND MORE DIFF. CARS, PLAESE WOULD U GUYS PUT IN A 88-91 CIVIC HATCHBACK BECAUSE NO RACING GAME HAS THAT CAR IN REAL LIFE I HAVE THAT CAR. IT'S A TIGHT LITTLE FAST CAR.
  16. BobS.
    Sep 18, 2003
    NO ONLINE
  17. RossM.
    May 11, 2005
    Awful, cheap and tacky, its 5 years behind the competition!
  18. Benb.
    Nov 21, 2003
    This will surely be the best game ever man with its street racing cars and girls i was meant for this.
  19. GregB.
    Nov 2, 2003
    This game looks like it will be very popular. I look forward to buying this game and playing it for hours.
  20. Craig
    Nov 30, 2003
    This Game is gonna Be Awesome.
  21. JasonW.
    Nov 4, 2003
    This game looks SWEET! I've seen the cars and love em', seen the races and love em'. Everything about this game looks good! I know im gettin this game when it hitz the shelves!
  22. OrenthialP.
    Nov 4, 2003
    I think this game is sweet.
  23. BrandonO.
    Nov 6, 2003
    I have already preordered this game cus it looks so good.
  24. FelipeA.
    Nov 7, 2003
    This will be surely one of the best street racing games ever!
  25. ShaneW.
    Nov 7, 2003
    Why is it not coming out till next year. Unless you're putting every car part that exist it should come out in this December.
  26. TimothyK>
    Oct 22, 2003
    This is gonna be the best racing game of all times. And it'll kick Midnight club 2 ass.
  27. KenY.
    Oct 25, 2003
    I think need for speed underground is better....
  28. JakeK.
    Oct 26, 2003
    This game will be tight!!!!!!! upgradin cars, racin 4 models and when you hit a wall it actually will hurt u.
  29. ShaunN.
    Oct 26, 2003
    This game will be the dopest, phattest & sickest street racing game out! if u think n4su will be good this will definitely be better. why? 1. srs will have more licensed aftermarket parts! 2. import hot girls play ur girlfriends & give u a dance! 3. u race for money, pinks, girlfriends & respect. 4. more options to play with like either taking ur girl out or smokin some racer. the listThis game will be the dopest, phattest & sickest street racing game out! if u think n4su will be good this will definitely be better. why? 1. srs will have more licensed aftermarket parts! 2. import hot girls play ur girlfriends & give u a dance! 3. u race for money, pinks, girlfriends & respect. 4. more options to play with like either taking ur girl out or smokin some racer. the list goes on & on but this game will definately be worth waiting. oh yeah this game wasn't actually supposed to come out in July it was actually :March" heh thats how long i've been waiting. Expand
  30. CodyW.
    WONDERFUL
  31. Jimbvfg
    Dec 8, 2003
    It's amasing.
  32. AndrewT.
    Oct 31, 2003
    I've already played Need for Speed Underground cuz I got connections and it sucks! no car damage, very short nos timer and u can't hit people in the street! They disappear before you even get to them! How glitchy is that! Don't waste ur money. Save for this! It'll hit big!
  33. JustinB.
    Oct 7, 2003
    This game rocks it is the best street racing game i have heard of.
  34. FernandoC.
    Jun 8, 2003
    I personally think that this game is going to be the best racing game anyone has ever played because it is just like in the real world today.
  35. LanceV.
    Jul 20, 2003
    THIS GONNA be the best street racing game ever, what other game have you heard that u can soup up a car from thing to turbo chargers Nos, neon lights etc, just about anything. The Girls no other game has the girls in the game like this on will, this is the real deal, get pulled over by cops get a ticket, go to jail, get ure car impounded, put ure hoes in a bakini contest. Doesnt get much THIS GONNA be the best street racing game ever, what other game have you heard that u can soup up a car from thing to turbo chargers Nos, neon lights etc, just about anything. The Girls no other game has the girls in the game like this on will, this is the real deal, get pulled over by cops get a ticket, go to jail, get ure car impounded, put ure hoes in a bakini contest. Doesnt get much realier than that, then the cars and aftermarket parts are fully licensed. Wow!! This well decimate ALL. Buy dont rent, and fuck Need For Speed Underground, wont be able to compare. They are going head to head but SRS will take the title! Im out, Buy this damm game man!!!!!!! The Best Eva!!!!! Expand
  36. GORE
    Aug 1, 2003
    Looks fab and even better than tokyo extreme racer zero which for me was the best altho it didnt have real cars 10 out of 10 its a winner (BIG UP checkerboardz).
  37. Pimp
    Sep 10, 2003
    By the sounds of this game its gona be off the hook man that is awsome if it really like that i would pay 100 bucks for that game man...(i hope its no to much like Midnight club 2 though)
  38. KyleD.
    Sep 16, 2003
    This is probably gonna be the game of the year it sounds like the best game to hit the system sceen.tey have real cars like how many games come uot with the actual name of the car and parts this game is gonna be pimp.
  39. Rob
    Sep 26, 2003
    Hmm, read between the lines. um...3D0?? Yeah, they make great games (sarc.). I wonder when the company memo went out for all their employees to post on this website...
  40. Give
    Oct 31, 2004
    this was the best game. the girls were awesome i loved them.
  41. EyanS.
    Feb 3, 2004
    This game and Juiced are gonna be the best games ever! SOME1 tell me exactly when it comes out!
  42. OmarM.
    May 5, 2004
    This game looks truly magnificent! I've been waiting for this game since September 2003, and I can't wait any longer. This game will definitely whip Need For Speed Undergrounds ass. The hold up has gone on for almost a year but it's finally here. My only hope is that all the time it was delayed better have been for a good reason, like a better graphics engine detailed work. This game looks truly magnificent! I've been waiting for this game since September 2003, and I can't wait any longer. This game will definitely whip Need For Speed Undergrounds ass. The hold up has gone on for almost a year but it's finally here. My only hope is that all the time it was delayed better have been for a good reason, like a better graphics engine detailed work. I've already preordered it man I can't wait any longer I just can't wait. Two thumbs way up! Expand
  43. JeffP.
    Aug 19, 2004
    Man this game is gana rocks the world. I'm looking forward to wining all you yanks cars. =)
  44. JoseP.
    Sep 10, 2004
    My buddies and I are in the game. We are team NEMESIS.
  45. MichaelO.
    Sep 5, 2004
    This is the worst game ever... The first developers went bankrupt, so the game has gone through many hands. the main reason this game sucks is..... WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THE HONDAS!!!!
  46. BobC.
    Sep 6, 2004
    This game is phat. i didnt think it would come out this game is of the books hell ya better than underground by a lot.
  47. JesseS.
    Jan 13, 2005
    SWEET!
  48. JoshB.
    Nov 10, 2003
    I think this will be the best street racing game ever when it finally comes out its release date has been pushed back 5 times already and i've preordered it 6 months ago.
  49. MattS.
    Nov 12, 2003
    This game is gonna be GREAT... Its about time they come out with a game for car fanatics!
  50. MattS.
    Nov 12, 2003
  51. JazzK.
    Nov 14, 2003
    This game looks good but when is it gonna come out cuz they've been pushing the date back.
  52. JoeyT
    Nov 16, 2003
    THis game is gonna be good cause you can race for cars and girlfriends and yea its based on real street racing sweet..
  53. PhillipW.
    Nov 17, 2003
    You guys are right this will be the best game EVER but i hope you can play on line and i hope they have a 93 subaru impreza and all the p-arts that i put on it if not i will be pissed lol not really theyve done a good job of creating the idea but they need to work a little harder finishing it sooner.
  54. Blah
    Nov 28, 2003
    This game was pushed back b/c the original development team filed for bankruptcy. I don't look for this game to be that great, considering the number of hands that it's been though. I'll rent it when it finally comes out, but I won't buy until I see all the bugs.
  55. AaronW.
    Oct 13, 2003
    Dude, all you haters out there need to realize that this game is gonna be the shiznit and im hoping it WILL come out on 11/12.
  56. InvaderZim
    Oct 21, 2003
    This game definately looks phat. However the screenshots are a little iffy. And the release date keeps getting pushed back, It was supposed to come out this july but instead its next october! Oh Yeah, If your looking for a good street racing game, go out and buy Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero. Definately a phat game, but im hoping SRS will be way better ;)
  57. DerrickJ.
    Dec 1, 2003
    Can't wait til this game comes out for PS2. But the graphics are not that good.
  58. StanleyB.
    Dec 4, 2003
    This game sounds like the best street racing game there is.
  59. CORYD.
    Oct 27, 2003
    THis game is gonna be one of the phazzzzaaaaatest games on the market in racing games that is.
  60. J-P
    Oct 27, 2003
    The best racing game,period. midnight club, you can go home right now.
  61. StrRacerM.
    Oct 29, 2003
    This game looks hot as anything but y is the release date so long need to have it out for christmas n the sh.t will be off the hook.
  62. JosephP.
    Oct 29, 2003
    Would like this game in game cube better.
  63. Streetruler
    Oct 31, 2003
    This game is the best ever.
  64. JuJuR.
    May 25, 2003
    This game iz tha best street racing game eva.
  65. KevinP.
    Jun 18, 2003
    This game rocks,you could modify your car in every possible way like glow kits,superchargers, turbochargers and even Nos.If thats not enough you could race for pink slips,money and enter your girlfriends in bikini contest.You could race illegaly or legally and drag race your friends in multiplayer mode.And what catches my eye is that this game is a simulation racing game. If you bang up This game rocks,you could modify your car in every possible way like glow kits,superchargers, turbochargers and even Nos.If thats not enough you could race for pink slips,money and enter your girlfriends in bikini contest.You could race illegaly or legally and drag race your friends in multiplayer mode.And what catches my eye is that this game is a simulation racing game. If you bang up your car it will show and efeect your cars performance I cant wait till this game comes out! Expand
  66. MarkP.
    Jun 18, 2003
    So far this game looks like the best street racin game since the Tokyo Extreme Racer series. To those of you who don't know SRS comes out 8/1/03!!!
  67. KevinH.
    Jun 24, 2003
    This game looks great. Using actual real life cars is awesome. Just like in Test Drive.
  68. TotoroK.
    Jul 18, 2003
    I absolutely cannot wait for this game to come out. I have the money ready to buy it and I don't even need to rent it first... this game is coming home with me the day it's released! Great game guys. Hope it lives up to it's rumours.
  69. KristopherB.
    Sep 19, 2003
    I'm gonna love this game cuz i've never seen a game thats streetracing and modifing your car when this game comes out this game is goin to rock !!!! p.s. thanks for making a game like this streetracing is the best!!!!
  70. Zeppo
    Sep 21, 2003
    this game's the best ever! nothing like it!! can't wait till its released!!!!
  71. OscarH.
    Sep 14, 2004
    SRS is the best racing game ever.Every thing is real in it including the ture hadling of the car and real after market parts which both need for speed under ground doesnt have. Need for speed under ground is too fake and doesnt give you real stuff. SRS has every thing need for speed underground. If srs 2 comes out its definitly going to wipe underground off the charts!!!!!!!!
  72. jk
    Jan 22, 2007
    this game is total shit, i stopped playin after a day of it. it uses cheap tricks to sell the game..by posting girls all over the game U C THEM EVERWHERE!, it seems they didn't even try ,making the driveing system slightly believable, the physics of drivin was horrible. if u have driven a car, u would know if u've driven a car, a car doesn't straignten itself out after athis game is total shit, i stopped playin after a day of it. it uses cheap tricks to sell the game..by posting girls all over the game U C THEM EVERWHERE!, it seems they didn't even try ,making the driveing system slightly believable, the physics of drivin was horrible. if u have driven a car, u would know if u've driven a car, a car doesn't straignten itself out after a slight turn, on top of that was hardly any aftermarket parts such as bodykits....total thumbs down by me. underground is much better, though it isn't the best.. Expand
  73. CraiggB.
    Nov 11, 2003
    This is going to be a great game because of the realistic nature of it. the damage and girlfriends thats coo gangster.
  74. EstebanC.
    Nov 11, 2003
    It's one of the best games i have heard about i love street racing!! and good games are good for teenagers who do!!
  75. G.K.
    Nov 26, 2003
    Cant wait.

1. You can spend hours simply customizing your car, which will please the real tuners out there. The actual gameplay is solid, although the sense of speed and sometimes too realistic handling hurt the game a bit.
  2. Just don't expect anything new. [Oct 2004, p.102]
  3. Tries to make advances in the import racing game scene with a big city and interesting reward system, but its lack of white-knuckle racing and true customization slows it down. All show and no go makes this a dull ride.