Stuntman PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Jun 23, 2002
5.3

1. MikEPaYnE
    Jul 8, 2002
    I got so mad at this piece of trash game that right when i screwed up the last stunt about my 500th time i picked up my PS2 and smashed it on my floor and beat it into pieces with my bat that i keep by my bed. even though i did lose 200 bucks (even though i paid 300 for it) it was all worth it. BECAUSE STUNTMAN FELT MikEPaYnE. AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE..... 'CAUSE MikEPaYnE TOLD IT TO YOU.
  2. GamingHorrors
    Nov 8, 2002
    Very weak and shallow game, poor low res, low framerate graphics. Seriously frustrating. Stick with GTA.
  3. GunnarH.
    Jun 28, 2002
    This game doesn't come close to living up to the hype created. One the most frustrating games I have ever played. The game has a great concept but has failed in its execution. The linear gameplay doesn't leave any room for creativity. Gamers should get sick of this title pretty quickly. A huge disappointment.

#68 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. Short game length, long load times, and high levels of frustration may regulate this game to a weekend rental.
  2. Game Informer
    The near Zen-like state that is required to pull off the scenes - and the adrenaline rush that goes along with it - is what makes Stuntman the great game it is. [July 2002, p.78]
  3. Stuntman is purely about skilled, balletic driving. The redundancy of trying the same stunt over and over again is an exercise in tedium, yet the visual pay off is huge.