• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Oct 24, 2002
8.7

1. Oct 3, 2010
    Extremely refreshing game in an era that was saturated with mediocre RPGs. This game stood up heads and shoulders over most of the other games of it's time.
  2. Jul 28, 2013
    One of best Suikoden games in the series. Not great like II, but best of the Ps2 and handhelds generations. Suikoden V has more overated because of the combat system. Suikoden III brings combat system in 6 party members, but is diferent from previous games, and have a slower flow. But this game really shines on plotline, one of best I ever seen. A must for Suikoden old series fans.
  3. Mar 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It has not a lot of music and the graphics aren't the best, but the story is so good, that I couldn't stop playing. It is one of the best storylines that I ever saw! Expand

Improved in more ways than is physically possible to list.
  2. The story is like a bag of bricks I had to heave along as I slogged my way forward...What a disappointment. [Dec 2002, p.172]
  3. Although Suikoden 3 is better than the average Japenese RPG, it's clear that with the move to 3D Konami has tried to freshen the formula. But by watering down the series' bastion gameplay elements it may have alienated all but the fanatics. [Sept 2003]