• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Sep 25, 2002
6.9

1. JimG.
    Oct 13, 2005
    There are some vague objectives, some repetitive actions and the story is tailor made for the under ten age group. Yay Superan, what did you all expect Bryan SInger's soap opera? I like it, and the flight controls are just fine.
  2. AndrewJ.
    Aug 1, 2003
    I'm starting to think a good superhero game isn't possible. The controls are awkward, the missions are boring and Metropolis seems painfully small.
  3. BradE.
    Jan 3, 2003
    I loved this game. It was very fun and action packed. Also the graphics are incredible and you can do everything that superman does in the cartoons and movies.
  4. ByronD.
    Oct 5, 2002
    It sucks when you can finish a game in an afternoon. Better than the previous version, though.
  5. PeterS.
    Oct 4, 2002
    A VERY FUNNY GAME worth the buy if get your games cheap as in a chipped ps2 otherwise not hehe.

1. To be fair this game does succeed in making the cartoon come to life, and is fun to play, while it lasts.
  2. My biggest gripe is with Apokolips' level design, which usually involves beating up the same enemies over and over again. [Dec 2002, p.218]
  3. Everything from X-ray vision, super breath, act of flight, laser beam vision, and even posing as the mild mannered Clark Kent are done exceptionally well.