Suzuki TT Superbikes PlayStation 2

8.5

1. RobL.
    Aug 24, 2005
    This is the best motorcycle game to come out for the PS2. Does not have all the bikes that Riding spirits had but, it does have all the sport bike from 2003-2005. Wheely, indo, slide out, tank slap,burn out, jump, crash and see your bike flip end over end. This game is only $15 and I would have paid $50 and have beed more then happy with it. I have been on street sport bikes and tracks forThis is the best motorcycle game to come out for the PS2. Does not have all the bikes that Riding spirits had but, it does have all the sport bike from 2003-2005. Wheely, indo, slide out, tank slap,burn out, jump, crash and see your bike flip end over end. This game is only $15 and I would have paid $50 and have beed more then happy with it. I have been on street sport bikes and tracks for over 7 years and this game is just like the real thing. Expand
  2. Jason
    Sep 25, 2005
    This game rocks. It would be impossible to get a game exactly like riding, but this comes very close. I don't like the ease with which I can draft, but I love the sound of the bikes, and the challenge it presents.
  3. KrisS.
    Sep 26, 2005
    The graphics & replays may not be the best, but the physics MORE than make up for it. For anyone who has ever ridden a sportbike, this is the closest a game has gotten to it so far. Easily worth the $15

1. AceGamez
    If you are a complete bike racing fanatic I've got no doubt in my mind that the sheer excitement of racing around the track will be reason enough to warrant the price tag of TT Superbikes. For everybody else, this just isn't good enough to keep you interested.
  2. It may be for hardcore fans and sadists only, but this is still a rewarding race. [GamesMaster]
    If you're a fan who desperately wants to see the race from a first-person perspective this will scratch that itch, but there are many other titles such as the upcoming MotoGP 4 that explore the territory much further.