7.8

1. JohnS.
    Oct 30, 2003
    The game is excellent, voice commands are fun. I suggest you buy it.
  2. AnthraxMailbag
    Nov 14, 2003
    THis game is pathetic. what a load of trash. who would take the time to make such a game. half of it uses cell shading ( if thats how ya spell it) and the other uses "dubyas wettest dream" graphics. What the hell.Three damn primary weapons in the whole game. and one magical tranquilizer.What a selection. PLease tell me they ain't makin swat 2. sound - 3 gameplay- 4 graphics-3 THis game is pathetic. what a load of trash. who would take the time to make such a game. half of it uses cell shading ( if thats how ya spell it) and the other uses "dubyas wettest dream" graphics. What the hell.Three damn primary weapons in the whole game. and one magical tranquilizer.What a selection. PLease tell me they ain't makin swat 2. sound - 3 gameplay- 4 graphics-3 REMEMBER - - - Buy Socom 2, it amazing. Expand
  3. DeanC.
    Oct 12, 2003
    It is great recommend it .better tnan any other rainbow six and other ones.
  4. SoabA.
    Just great !
  5. BrianB.
    Oct 15, 2003
    I dived into this game with gusto! It's graphically splendid and the player can pick up the essentials in a flash!
  6. TyC.
    Feb 22, 2004
    This game is good and bad for a variety of reasons. This is good, having a new police related, first-person shooter. It's fun using the compliance meter to make the enemies surrender, but I found it disappointing that there was only four weapons that could be used. I found it boring to wait and collect points to upgrade the weapons. I wish they had other things for inventory, and I This game is good and bad for a variety of reasons. This is good, having a new police related, first-person shooter. It's fun using the compliance meter to make the enemies surrender, but I found it disappointing that there was only four weapons that could be used. I found it boring to wait and collect points to upgrade the weapons. I wish they had other things for inventory, and I found no point with the glow-sticks. It has a good multiplayer, but doesn't give much of a twist from the main storyline. It is definitely a renter though. Have Fun---Or Not? Expand
  7. Luke
    Oct 15, 2003
    All they do is copy Rainbow Six and put on a different name to diguise it. It is exactly the same, nothing new.
  8. PurpleBoy
    Dec 8, 2003
    Its a cracking game, being able to get people on their knees and shoot them in the back of the head is a hell of a laugh! I didn't find it particularly 'erotic' though.
  9. MattS.
    Oct 29, 2003
    This is an amazing game!!!!!
  10. LEEP.
    Feb 19, 2005
    Superb features,weapons, and gameplay. it's ace and I don't even have a headset!
  11. shrunkenscrotum
    Nov 14, 2003
    this is a very erotic game, the swat warriors have no honour they enter with weapons and slaughter sheep! for gods sake there is 3 primary weapons in the whole friggin game! strangely awkward! many see it as a weird game although i see it as erotic in many fashions! my genitals rise everyone go to this URL ! free games high speed download.this is a very erotic game, the swat warriors have no honour they enter with weapons and slaughter sheep! for gods sake there is 3 primary weapons in the whole friggin game! strangely awkward! many see it as a weird game although i see it as erotic in many fashions! my genitals rise everyone go to this URL ! free games high speed download.
    www.magesandminions.com

1. The most interesting shakeup to the action is the emphasis being placed on incapacitating thugs instead of always going in with guns set on blood-thirsty kill, but this idea works much better in theory, growing old fast and never playing out like you might expect. [Dec 2003, p.82]
  2. There are neat touches: you've got infinite ammo, brilliantly, and inhaling gas leaves you with a temporary cough that ruins your aim … but it needs a few more tactics to make it more than the sum of its admittedly solid parts. [Christmas 2003, p.116]
  3. Controls are solid, graphics are passable, and the upgradable weapons are a nice touch. [Dec 2003, p.150]