• Publisher: Namco

Sep 20, 2004
    SO DAMN CUTE!!
  2. Becky
    Jan 4, 2005
    I love this game, I played it while living in Japan and was so excited to see it here in the U.S. on PS2! I highly recommend it, my 4 and 6 year old girls love it as well. Problem is the game only comes with one drum and they don't sell the drum seperately at this time.
  3. AngelaS.
    May 31, 2005
    As a drummer I was excited for the release of Donkey Konga, however, as a PS2 (exclusive, for lack of funds) owner, I was even more excited when I heard rumor of Taiko Drum Master. I bought the game on the same day that my friend bought it. So, my first day playing was mostly spent in duet mode. Like in Donkey Konga, you are either pleasantly surprised by the fact that the players notes As a drummer I was excited for the release of Donkey Konga, however, as a PS2 (exclusive, for lack of funds) owner, I was even more excited when I heard rumor of Taiko Drum Master. I bought the game on the same day that my friend bought it. So, my first day playing was mostly spent in duet mode. Like in Donkey Konga, you are either pleasantly surprised by the fact that the players notes differ, or you are scarred to death by the fact that "you don't get it" on the first try. This was enough to make me a bit off every once in a while Expand

1. It's doubtful that anyone is hard-hearted enough to not instantly fall in love with the cylindrical, part-watermelon drum dog that acts as your host, and his equally bizarre pals all do a superb job of dancing around in a distracting manner as you attempt to pump out an amazingly complex drum solo. [Oct 2004, p.111]
  2. It even plays a lot better than "Donkey Konga."
  3. The drum is big, (sort-of) bulky and very loud, but it is pretty enjoyable and does register your strokes well.