Taito Legends 2 PlayStation 2

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Nov 23, 2011
    I got this, hoping that it will bring back good memories of the games I played that were on it, instead the controls for Puchi Carat were messed up & completely took away the story which disappointed me but the G-Darius game brought back memories. The other games I just don't like.
  2. SkyK.
    Jul 23, 2007
    At least half of all the games on this collection are worthy of some time spent on them. I hold respect for 70's and 80's games (especially 70's) because without them there would not be ANY of the big franchises of today. The only collections that are better are the Capcom collections.

#81 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#54 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

1. PSM2 Magazine UK
    While there are 40 titles on offer, this ultimately weak collection of C-list games will excite only the most crazed retro mentalist. Not us, then. [Apr 2006, p.52]
  2. This particular package has much better presentation than the last one, with all games sorted into chronological order (a small but valuable point), and various useful options that make the experience far better than most retro collections. Nice one, Taito.
  3. The package is the perfect compliment to the first collection – although if you’re deciding between the two, the first contains more instantly recognisable titles and would come as the recommended purchase.