Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams PlayStation 2

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Oct 11, 2004
8.0

1. Feb 21, 2016
    Meanwhile after the first game, Tak has been falling asleep for 16 days and Jibolba and Lok had to wake him up. By the way I forgot to tell that I've been teasing my friend Jessica Thomas about what I just said at the first game so that doesn't matter, at least I can go for the what Lok says which he is funny as always.
    When my friend Nathan interrupt me I've said to Jessica
    ''Hey you,
    When my friend Nathan interrupt me I've said to Jessica
    ''Hey you, wakey wakey! Good morning sunshine, rise and shine! Open up those eyes of yours sleepy head! Stop it, Nathan, I'm trying to tease Jessica Thomas.
    The scenes are funny as always as I say so myself. Oh and also the levels are hard, some parts. But also my favourite character Jibolba turned himself into a bug who looks like Jiminy Cricket. And finally there's a mini game challenge in it so years ago this'll be a lot of fun.
  2. May 2, 2014
    this was a very over looked game. I don't know how much I would like it now, as opposed to ten years ago or so when I played it, but I remember it being funny, having pretty good gameplay, and very fun characters. a great humorous game in my opinion, which is a genre I wish I could see more of. again, I don't have the ability to play this game now, but from what I remember, it was pretty good
  3. CRBowd
    Aug 17, 2005
    GREAT! Action, adventure and coolio magic powers.

1. PSM Magazine
    Great-looking platform game with clever puzzles and excellent character designs. [Holiday 2004, p.86]
    Combines great gameplay with entertaining characters and extremely pretty visuals for a surprisingly fun gaming experience.
    Your appreciation of Tak 2 largely depends on the number of 3D platform games you’ve seen over the years. The more you’ve experienced, the less impressive Tak 2 is to play, which means younger audiences will love it.